cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,We have an ASR901 that is continuously generating the following log entries:unit 0 L2X analysisunit 0 L2X entry 25571 parity errorunit 0 IP2_INTR_STATUS parity processingunit 0 XQPORT_INTR_STATUS parity processingunit 0 MEM_FAIL_INT_STAT parity pr...

wandal by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I have the below software versions for 2811 routers and I am planning to upgrade them to the latest IOS version 15.1(4) (provided there is enough DRAM). Is it a good option to upgrade to latest version from 12.x version and also I heard tha...

Hi    I am doing a LAB exercise and i need some answeres - i have my own public address that i would like to advertise out   Scenario -1  If i have 1 router but pairing with 2 ISP's and want it to active/passive how do i achieve this? can i use local...

Hello, I have a Cisco ISR1921 router with IOS (c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M4). I inserted a WIC-2T (part number: 800-34377-01), and booted the router. I found that this WIC-2T is not supported. I would like to know now if there's any means to mak...

Hi All, Can someone help me to understand BGP's behavior here?I have 2 HQ's named Slough & Heathrow and multiple sites Eg. Bracknell here.I have BGP running between CE-PE. My concern here is that if I try to reach Slough subnets from Bracknell mentio...

kamtarias by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, Thanks for reading. Is there an algorithm or methodology for right-sizing the circuit speed at the HQ Hub?  I can't allow the remote sites to overflow the Hub but also don't want to throttle the spoke sites.  It's a balance I'm searching fo...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a Cisco 3850 as my core switch with IP base license. Above that, Cisco 1921 router is there where one of my ISP terminated. I am going to add another ISP to my network. Now, I have to do LOAD BALANCING between WAN Link. I do not have Lo...

Hari_M by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I know QoS bandwidth command garantees minimum bandwidth for traffic of certain class. what is the baseline line when using "bandwidth percentage"? Is it based on physical interface ?  let's say, I have a gigabit WAN interface   class-map da...

Junnan Wu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have attached a drawing of our "current design" and our potential "future design": We are looking to make redundant wan routers with the help of our ISP so that we don't have a single point of failure anymore.   As you can see, we're going t...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a question on dynamic GRE Tunnel Setup that I hope someone can help.  The issue is in my tunnel setup, I need the local tunnel's destination on R1 to be whatever IP address that the remote tunnel's source on R4 acquires from its IP DH...

NSC-BR1-NA01-RIDR-Diagram.PNG
tigerpaws by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry for the dumb question, but is this prefix-list just allowing everything at the end?  so there is no point in specifying subnets before the last statment?   ip prefix-list eigrp-to-bgp seq 100 permit 0.0.0.0/0ip prefix-list eigrp-to-bgp seq 120 ...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes