cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,    I'm trying to set up a GRE tunnel between me and my buddy for learning purposes. We both use a 1921 Router   However I'm not successful in making this work IRL, In GNS3 this was done in a minute.  I can ping the outside interfaces without any ...

Core sw is able to communicate the ISP sw but our client pc's not able to communicate.   when i try to ping 8.8.8.8 in core sw is get reply, client pc get no reply.    

Sadam by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good day,   i'm trying to configure Speed Limit on Cisco router ISR 886VA. I have read this article, and understood that i have to use polices instead of shaping because in need limit incoming speed for a host. That i'm doing: access-list 102 permit ...

Exonix by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello every one;   at my company we have a 7606-s router and we want to get a card with some 10Giga port using SFP+ can any one help choosing please ?         RTR#sh module Mod Ports Card Type Model Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------...

mohameddz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have this very basic ipv4 network in packet tracer using EIGRP with 3 routers & switches   ipv4 is setup and working correctly. with this on all 3 routers: router eigrp 1 no auto passive g0/1 EIGRP router-id 1.1.1.1 network 10.2.2.1 0.0.0.3 network...

Hello guys, let me share with you one of the issues I have ran into during my course and I can't resolve on my own.I am studying for my CNNA with a Cisco Lab kit I bought on Ebay and I ran into a issue which I can't figure out on how to resolve. I ju...

Hi,   I have a working IPv4, end-to-end RADIUS, LNS and LAC to CPE solution. The radius server supplies the IP address as I expect. What I am having problems with is the IPv6 side of things. From a RADIUS perspective are the requirements:   Framed-IP...

We have 3 classes:Video: bandwidth remaining 50Critical-Data:  bandwidth remaining 30Non-Critical-Data: bandwidth remaining 10Default: bandwidth remaining 10Let suppose Default class get a lots of traffic and it occupy the empty video call space comp...

Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing fine, I start delving into MSDP.. Please consider the following fictitious scenario:     Assumptions: Source 1.1.1. is routable among all three companies via static routes. These companies do not own any AS. Thes...

MSDP-SCENARIO.PNG
sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,     I have /16 network  subneted to /24 for each store, I need to allow access from the network host .253  from each /24 subnet to a specific services on the DMZ (resides on Palo Alto) and I need one ACE entry in the access-list permit the ....

Bouki by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes