cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,   I have one query.   I am using one public IP as a lan segment and i am trying to access internet.   internet is working fine but i am unable to access 8.8.8.8 Ip but i ma able to access 4.2.2.2 with source of lan but i am able to ping 8...

sankarmay by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,   Please clarify my router ACL doubt. Below is my question,   Source - host(server/specific IP) Destination - any Port - object-group(service object - it contains tcp/udp ports)   My question is how to add ACL in specific interface. Actual...

Chandhuru by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've got a problemCisco 7200 as a Hubhostname HUB!ip vrf Crypto rd 100:1!!!!!ip cef!!!crypto keyring VPN vrf Crypto  pre-shared-key address 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 key cisco!crypto isakmp policy 20 authentication pre-sharecrypto isakmp profile VPN-Cryp...

FRasuli01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone   I'd read once that auto-summarization won't work if a router connected to the same classful address. So I use manul summarization with ip summary-address if-subcommand   Here's what I got    R1-(gi0/0)---10.0.12.0/30---(gi0/0)-R2   Rou...

vault by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IOS c1700-advsecurityk9-mz.123-14.T5.binWhy do I have to remove the command ip verify unicast source reachable-via rx allow-default allow-self-pingfrom the interface to get DHCP to work to my ISP?Interface configinterface Ethernet0/0 description Outs...

glenthms by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    Recently we had a situation in the network where one of the ISP links had failed. We have two ASR routers connecting to ISP-A and ISP-B. ISP-A is the primary router for outbound traffic whereas the inbound traffic has both ISP-A and ISP-B adve...

Hello world, A cisco 3725 router used in one of branches at my organization is hard down. We tried power-cycle, change cables, never came up. We're working with an external vendor and they asked to provide licence information we have on it with "show...

Hi, The query here is what is selected first: The DR or the BDR?From the selection process, it seems that the BDR is selected first and then DR. If there is no DR present, then the BDR becomes the DR. My second question is, how do the routers vote ...

k.cherian by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sir,   I have 2 ISP connection in my Infra and primary is MPLS who working on BGP protocol and secondry is Point 2 point who is working on Static route. I need to do a fail-over between BGP to static vice versa     Thanks regard  Mohsin Hiroli