cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We've been receiving this log message on an ASR100x: Aug  8 14:32:19.292: %IOSXE-3-PLATFORM: F0: cpp_cp: QFP:0.0 Thread:046 TS:00004977608472352025 %ATTN-3-SYNC_TIMEOUT: msecs since last timeout 4977561996, missing packets 114668 Shortly after thi...

m-sherman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an existing ACL that is not built using object groups but would like to create a network object group with a list of networks and add it to this ACL. Will this work or do I need to completely rebuild the ACL using groups for all services and ...

epeeler by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My VS-card is keep crashing the IOS after using all the latest versions and older versions as well, can anyone suggest what i need to do? it is going till downloading mode when i press no for configuration. THEN AFTER THAT IT IS KEEP RESTARTING AND G...

Hi! I have Nexus 3064 and Juniper MX960 devices. Have the same configuration on Nexus: interface Ethernet1/48 description access-switch-S2326 switchport mode dot1q-tunnel switchport access vlan 303 speed 1000 interface port-channel1 description -=M...

Hi All, I need some help.. In my corporate network (office-A), there is one application server & NATted public ip to access clients from Internet. Now planning to move this application server to different network (office-B). Due to some constraint, t...

abob21 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I suspect my router is having high cpu utilization as response to ssh and telnet is slow, also response to execute commands is slow. I did a "show processes cpu sorted 5min" Can anyone please explain the results of the "show processes cpu sorted ...

Hi, i am doing Natting  on Cisco router 4321.   for LAN users i am doing dynamic Nat.   ip nat inside source list INTERNET interface Dialer1 overload  ip access-list extended INTERNET     permit ip any any customer also want to access CCTV from out...

Hello We recently ran into bug CSCus64795 on one of our Cisco 6509 pairs (Excessive logging/Memory leak due to a parity error in the Netflow VRAM) and forced switchover to the secondary VSS unit. Please would someone advise how long a VSS switchover...

Hi all, I have problem with a VRF export map and I can't see where I have gone wrong. My set-up is quite simple; I have an Internal VRF which my OSPF process uses along with BGP so I can shunt routes between the two (the route-map 'only-RFC1918_IPs' ...

Hi All, I have 2 OSPF process ( process 1 and process 111). I am receiving the class-full routes in process 1. Now I need to redistribute only one ip from the class-full route to ospf 111. Can you help me to find out the solution. I tried using rou...