cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi. I have an issue with a 2800 series with a basic configuration on it. we have a situation where by the router is connected to a subnet (10.32.1.0/24) via int FA0/0. This is a management link to a customers site to which all the customers equipme...

rob_lay by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Is the following possible and how can I achieve it? (I'm sure it is) I want to set up a one to one NAT only for 1 external IP. So if my router had the following: Inside IP: 10.0.0.1Outside IP: 12.12.12.12 Inside server: 10.0.0.10External client: 1...

Hi All,  Does anyone know if it’s possible to deploy a DMVPN spoke router with a primary DSL connection and 4G backup? We are looking for a solution for a client that has branch offices with unreliable connectivity and would like to ensure that the t...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, I have a 2911 router that I'm trying to configure SNMP on, but having problems with one command: snmp-server enable traps voice poor-qov. I'm thinking that maybe the command has changed or isn't supported, but haven't found anything specif...

Hey folks... i've searched google and the Cisco forums for an hour or better and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.  I'm hoping you guys can help.Is there a good reason to use COS instead of DSCP?  If all of my devices support DSCP, why woul...

Hello. How to make slow or dificult a lot the web of the others users in a domestic home wi-fi network for some time? (create a considerable dificulter, bodersome, for example, a big delay or to limit a lot the bandwith) 1 desktop, 1 notebook e sever...

Hi,   I have some confusion please see the below packet tracer snap and topology table metric of 10.0.2.0 network from R0 P 10.0.2.0/24, 1 successors, FD is 3072 via 10.0.1.2 (3072/2816), GigabitEthernet0/0 via 10.0.0.2 (2170112/2816), Serial0/0...

We are experiencing an issue where a Site-to-Site VPN branch office is able to communicate with our CUCM Publisher (192.168.1.x/24) residing on an MPLS network on the backside of our data center switch, however, it cannot communicate with the CUCM Su...

i have 1 question that i really curious about: What happens to a route if it does not match any statements in the route map for redistribution? can any one help me out? thank you in advance!

Hi,I am facing a problem where my TenGigE interface is sometime down.Diagram:ASR1K <----> ASR9KLog on ASR1K :.Jan 14 07:56:31 GMT+7: %IOSXE_SPA-6-UPDOWN: Interface TenGigabitEthernet0/2/0, link down due to remote faultOn ASR9K, i don't find any log.B...

ty.chan007 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes