cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys, there is a GRE tunnel configured and 6500 is configured with PBR to route the subnet for GRE. total download and  upload speed is 100 mbps however with GRE getting 100 Mbps download but only 30 mbps upload speed. same traffic without gre ...

dnsroot13 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I spec'ing out a 1921 router and need some pointers on which licenses I need to order. I've looked here but it doesn't seem complete. I want to configure the router for VPN (GRE/IPsec), IP SLA and MLS QoS. It looks like I need the Security and Da...

Dan Brook by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone... Im trying to establish a connection to a remote peer through VPN...the tunnel interface is up 1st IKE exchange is good and the  tunnel is in QM_IDLE  ACTIVE state. However i am not able to ping anything from the tunnel interface no...

dogiiibih by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, In this link: https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/blogs/vip-perspectives/2015/01/09/draft-routing-showdown-static-default-route-to-a-next-hop-ip-address-vs-an-exit-interface https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/116711/static-routes-next-ho...

I am having trouble with changing the configuration for the VRF on a Catalyst 4507R+E using SUP7-E.  No matter which Supervisor is used, if the default VRF is Mgmt-vrf it cannot be changed.  Therefore, I cannot successfully ping the gateway of my dev...

tiford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, How to change the vPC role on Nexus 93128. Earlier "Nexus-9k-2" was secondary and "Nexus-9k-1" was primary, But now operational primary and operational secondary respectively after a network up-gradation window. As of now showing like below. ...

keen4.net by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,If router get the same prefix from 3 sources in two cases:case A- ebgp med 100- ospf- ibgp med 100case B- ospf- ibgp med 100- ebgp med 80AD is default, which path will be chosen in which order ? I put source protocol in order which i suppose is...

Hi, I setup a WAN Failover with IP SLA, this part is Working but I can't access Internet when the Internet switch from WAN-1 to WAN-2. I Use a CISCO Model C881G+7-A-K9 SN#FTX18428274. The prymary WAN is FE4 and the backup is the Integrated 3G Dialer-...

plussier1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, the maximum packet length for IPv4 = 65,535 bytes but the size is limited due to the physical layers MTU( 1500 for Ethernet). So to send larger packets it would require fragmentation. Since sending a ping packet larger than 65,535 bytes vio...

Hello.....!  Kindly look my attached network diagram Router 1 is connected to our corporate network 192.168.1.0/24  we are connected into our data centre through a IPSec GRE tunnel VPN I want to route all the internet traffic through router 2 but V...