Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! IOS NAT Overload

Dears,please find the attached topology.When i confgure a nat overload for my internal subnet to go through the ADSL i am not able to ping leased line next-hop which is conencted to my internet router, when i remove the command  ip nat inside source ...

Need to Understand Difference between Channelized T1 and clear channel T1.We are trying to bring up a circuit, we have 8 port channelized t1 card (SPA-8XCHT1/E1) installed on ASR 1006.  We check the physical circuit by loop testing and everything see...

Hi All,I am having issues getting to the internet from the PC. It's currently connected to the cisco 877w via FE0.The PC is able to grab the correct IP address. Even when I input the dns [8.8.8.8], I am still not able to access the internet.Attached ...

Hi folks,can anyone advise of this kind of scenario where we have 2 separate networks (sites) connected to the same router providing access to the same core.Network A (netA) & Network B (NetB) .Quite simple network A & B would have 60% and 40% bandwi...

Hi all,I’ve had a good search and can’t find an example of what I was thinking would be quite a common configuration!So far my config is as below so basic NAT to allow inside devices access to the internet.What I need to do is allow static NAT from t...

mmoulson1 by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloActually cisco 1812 can become IPv4 DNS server howeveris it also possible to  become IPv6 DNS server ?I would like to confirm this function for verification phase.Best Regards,Masanobu Hiyoshi

mhiyoshi by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Bgp route missing

Hi,There are totally three Autonomous configured, OSPF running on AS 2. Router 3(as2) has directly connection with R1(As1) and Router 5(As2) has directly connected with R2(AS3). now the problem is R3 and R5 know AS1 and AS2 routes but they don't exch...

feroz syed by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card