cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Our main data center running with OSPF routing protocol with Area 0 configured and 7 remote sites are connected to that. This main router is ABR.The requirment is that if the main router failed (Disaster )then how can we move the Area 0 to the DR ...

Hey there, I have been using the youtube protocol "match procotol youtube under a class-map" in my C2901 router for almost a year now with no problems. Yesterday i wanted to use the same configuration on my other router, the C1841 but i couldn't find...

I'm working on a solution that involves MPLS with BGP and OSPF as the IGP on each end. There is also a MLVPN as a backup path. I'm trying to do mutual resistribution of OSPF and BGP. I want to use route tags to identify routes injected into OSPF from...

hypnotoad by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a outside host 89.254.12.35 that needs to access a server inside my network via port 80. The client server is 10.200.1.213. He cannot seem to be able to access. I have the following ACL in place.access-list 100 extended permit tcp host 89.254....

I am trying to bring a new site into our WAN and have not come across Eigrp Stub before. I have a 3750 and the site connecting into a 6509.I have the following on the 3750router eigrp 1 network 10.83.234.64 0.0.0.63 network 10.91.99.0 0.0.0.63 networ...

I have a small problem while studying and here it goes:I am using Packet tracer 5.3.1.0044 and while using it I type "show ip route" on any cisco switch that Packet tracer 5.3 have.That gives me an "Invalid input detected at '^' marker"(and marker is...

hi guys,its some thing strange that i was using VPN client on Win-xp on my company laptop. It was working fine but since they have upgraded the Win7 i'm not able to connect through VPN client1st image is about the version of VPN client and 2nd is the...

Hi,I hope there any someone here can help me out.Apparently the problem seems simple enough however I couldn't get it working. My router is being configured to access a web server in the network which is on port 80. However, port 80 is being used by ...

isaaczhun by Level 1
  • 45 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am learning how to setup MPLS VPN L3. I am running OSPF in the MPLS Core and have configured MP-BGP between PE. I am running BGP between the PE and CPE in my lab, and I can see redistributed routes from the CPE in the vrf routing table for th...

Hi,I my office i have Cisco L3 switch C3560v2-24TS, also act as DHCP server. some times when users try to connect to the network, DHCP server not assigning IP address to the clients (not everybody but some of the users).Please help me to solve this i...