cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can someone give me some links to Dialer Interface info?I have some issues with my Dialer 1, having lots of Total drops.My internet connection is broadband (10 Mbps) using fiber,interface Dialer1 description *** DIALER-1 GROUP-11 POOL-111 ***$FW_O...

Hi All,  Recently, I am going to connect 2 Cisco 2960s with Fibre at different floors. Do it need any configuration for connecting 2 switch with fibre and SFP module?Many ThanksBest Regards,Elroy

elroykhlo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greatings everyone,I have three sites, one head quarter and two branches.I want to make a Crypto isakmp policy to create a vpn connection between headquarter and each branch.Do I require three real IPs or one is enough??If one is enough would I use p...

I am using EIGRP on my network and have two WANs configured.  The primary WAN is MPLS enabled and the second is an Internet based GRE VPN.  Both WANs are up all the time with traffic going over MPLS unless there is a problem at which time traffic fai...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just started working for a small company ~25 usersScenario:  The upstairs and downstairs network are seperated. I would like to bring them together The cabling exists alreadyDownstairs and ALL of the phones run off a T1 with a 3 meg Up/DownUpstairs...

HII AM SALMAN, I GOT RECENTLY JOB AS A NETWORK ADMIN .I AM FACING A PROBLEM .MY COMPANY IS SHIFTING TO A NEW ISP .THEY HAVE PROVIDED US THE CONNECTION WITH 2 ROUTERS ONE FOR VPN AND OTHER ONE FOR DIA.OU NETWORK IS IN THS WAY------>ISP ----->SWITCH (W...

DearsPlease find the attached topology. I have 2 Nos 7K and 2 Nos 5K, and i am enabling the fabric path between them, i am confused for the fabric path switch ID, 2 No's 7K switch ID will be different than the emulated switch ID. Because i have read ...

what are series will be used for MPLS P-End and PE-End router,?used of ip cef commands?special type area in Eigrp?BGP send community attribute?short note for BGP..           Tom is my interview please provide the details to explain it well. Short and...

Hello Guy,I'm in a small pickleI need to create a VPN connection between head quarter and three branches but i need to make a back up connection for each HQ to Branch I don't want to load balance just a failing over back upWhat router do you recomman...