cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.I've been asked to configure a C887VAGW router with a DSL service and a 3G backup modem for internet traffic by my boss.He wants a whole shitload of stuff on it (at least two wireless SSID's, VPN's, god knows what else) which I can mainly figure o...

darren.g by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am tasked with migrating our WAN from Microwave T1 multilinks (2 each endpoint), over to a fiber backbone.  We are getting 100Mb at each site with 1 fiber port from the provider.  My supervisor doesn't want to "re-invent the wheel" but wants to get...

Resolved! Multilink and STM1

Hi experts,I've only read about multilink is that it is use for Bundling the Multiple E1 channels into one. How can i split STM1 channels through Multilink, mean to say, STM1 63 channels divided into 63 pats so that i can distribute each remote locat...

Dears,I am looking for a solution to bundle multiples MPLS layer-2 circuits using CISCO Routers to have a heigher capcity of total circuits. For example, bundling 2 MPLS circuits each of them with capacity 2 Mbps using two PEPlink boxes to have 4 Mbp...

alshamlan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been tasked with designing ISDN backup for my three branch offices.I have one head office.If one of my sites looses ADSL I need the branch office to dial the head office on a 256k bonded ISDN.I can find configs for one to one dial in, but not ...

I have an 877w and it has a ADSL port on the back. I want to plug this into the pots line and use this as the DSL modem for TELUS, that part i get.What i do not get is how do i then put the 1st port as external ip X and the remainder 3 ports as ip Y....

Hi,I need to bridge a VLAN (DR replication) over a  1G fibre link between 2 ASR1001's but it has to be encrypted.  I cannot assign a service  instance to a tunnel interface and bridge-group no longer exists.  Doesn  anyone know of a way to have the B...

hi, we recently acquire a cisco 2921/K9 router  to interface 2 networksNetwork 1 : 169.254.XXX.XXX/16 on GigabitEthernet0/0 interfaceNetwork 2 : 192.168.1.XXX/24 on GigabitEthernet0/1 interfaceon the network 1 side there is a multicast source (169.25...

Hi everyone,I purchased a brand new Cisco 2911 Router and when connecting everything together I noticed an issue with my gi0/1. When I issue a no shut on both interfaces the port Gi1/0/12 would intermittently blink amber once and then go off, and it ...

Hello All,This is Arijit,I just need your help regurding ip  accounting feature of cisco router." ip accounting " shows the packets are going from which source ip to which destination ip but can it show  the time frame of the communication i.e how lo...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card