cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a 3845 that will not let me ping to the internet from my PC.On interface g0/0 I have a connection to a internet connection (another router), using DHCP to get it's address (it gives g0/0 IP 192.168.0.3).On interface g0/1, I have a co...

I have a mutual redistribution on CR 1 router.. BGP <-> EIGRPUnder ideal condition: Advertise the prefix out via eBGP..CR1#show ip route 10.60.16.0Routing entry for 10.60.16.0/22Known via "eigrp 1", distance 170, metric 665600Tag 17776, type external...

Hi,I'm setting up a 1001 router at a branch office with a DS3 WAN interface that will connect to a 1006 at the HQ. We are starting to migrate to EIGRP in the process so, I'm going to set up the site with EIGRP and redistribute OSPF into the EIGRP and...

HI, I need to redirect all traffic exiting my network on port 80 to an external IP address on port 3128. Does anyone know if this is possible to do on a Cisco router? Thanks

krugar100 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco experts,I have a question about the output of 'sh ip bgp sum' command in nexus:What do the numbers mean in the following output? count/size?r1# show ip bgp sum.......BGP attribute entries [111/144720], BGP AS path entries [347/5698]BGP commu...

caobo1020 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with IP routing.  Trying to setup a test network but having an issue pinging an IP address through the routing protocol.I have router 2 connected to the internet.  It can ping the address 192.168.6.1.  Router 2 is connected to router ...

Hi,I'm installing a new ASR1000-SIP10 module/blade into a 1006 router. The module will have a 2 DS3 interafce card. I'm looking for a installation doc for the module. I'm sure it is fairly straight forward but, don't want to miss anything.Also, when ...

Hi everyone,I need to do a software upgrade of a ME3800X since current version (12.???) doesn't support policing on priority queues. I want to go for 15.???. I can't find information on how to upgrade but I know its different from the simple copy ima...

Hi,I found these console messages in one core routers. I can understand the concept that router-id must be unique on OSPF router but thats why these kind of error messages we found on router console but what are the steps to quickly troubleshoot this...