cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a link that is connected to my Cisco router that is 100M. I have two different sub-interfaces on two different VRFs. One for private network traffic and one for Guest WiFi. I'd like to do QoS/Prioritization so that if there is saturation, the ...

Good day everyone,I recently acquired a cisco 3750v2 switch and a cisco 2951 router. I am also pretty new to networking. I have attempted many different things to get the functionality I desire, but I have been overthinking/don't understand enough th...

diagram.png
bmabey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I was doing an exercise on Cisco where I was asked to do specific configurations. Everything was going well. So I decided to close the pkt document and take a break.When I reopened it and decided to continue the configurations of one of the rou...

Dear all, I think Catalyst9K can check the etherchannel LB Dest Port with show command however ASR1K can also configure routed etherchannel but how to check with show command? [Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers Software Configuration...

mhiyoshi by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to build a backup route, if my dsl line fails. So I made a sla tracking on my dns server with source interface Dialer 1 and made a route with the tracking activated. My problem is, that if I have this activated, I can't ping fr...

mani98765 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a lab environment where I am trying to use OSPF on three Cisco 2960 routers.  Routers are connected via serial interface (s0/0/0 on 1 router connects to s0/0/1 on another router, s0/0/0 on each router is the DCE and has clockrate configu...

Brian AD by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community,I have a WG M270 cluster and would like to connect to the outside world via a Cisco C1101-4P.The WG cluster (active/passive mode) has network w.x.y.130 assigned to the ports that go to the Cisco.Our network is w.x.y.129/28 (so we have ...

I'm writing a Python script that listens via a socket, and gets triggered via an EEM ping ~ I want to parse OSPF neighbor relations via regular expressions after receiving the ping (it logs into the routers and compares sh ip ospf database addresses ...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card