cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,When doing some tests with an ASR1K running 3.7.0.S, I noticed that everytimes I reload the router, I got the following error when it loads the configuration:mpls ldp discovery accept-targeted-hellos 15                                      ...

I have inserted a SIP-800 card into my CRS-8.   I inserted the SPA into the SIP.   I cannot find how I configure the SIP or the SPA.  I have spent the day reading the manual but no where do I see the commands to activate or get the SIP up and running...

Alright, I might be crazy, but this is driving me nuts!  I am trying to upgrade the IOS on a new ASR1002 and it keeps failing!  I have my laptop directly connected to the Gi0/0/0 interface and I have no firewall turned on.  Below are the details:Gi0/...

I have one Employee that Cannot access anything at our Corporate HQ Site. If I remove the ACL on the ISP's Incoming Interface they can get through just fine.  Here is the ACL I have defined.  Is there something out of the ordinary that I have going o...

stownsend by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 50MB ME circuit at HQ site running a 3925 router and 20MB ME circuits at 2 branch sites running 2951 routers.I need to reserve 90% of the bandwidth at each site for site-to-site IPSec VPN's and leave the remaining 10% for browsing.  I ...

All,I have a 2800 series router with a single T1.  I need to bring in another T1 and bond then together to get a 3Mbps connection but I want to be able to fall back to 1.5 if either of the circuits go down.  Can someone point me in the best direction...

hello I'm having problems with a cisco switch WS-C2960-24TC-L version 12.2 (50) SE5.every night the equipment goes down, and every morning around 8am comes up.I know it comes up at 8am because at that time I arrive at my workplace and see the alarm t...

Hello,So I am tasked with a simple project: get a remote site talking to our main site. It is point to point T1. The provider said it will be on "fiber but handed back as copper", whatever that means. I don't believe it is ethernet. I have a Cat 5 ca...

Hello experts,I have suggested VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1 to one of my customer in order to to terminate 2 Voice PRI Lines.I have a doubt in regards to whether we can terminate Voice PRI lines from 2 different ISP on the same line card or we need to terminate ...

skallidu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes