cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,     I have tried to change it to max-reassemblies in ios 15, but, no luck.  It still shows the ip -virtual-reassembly in.  Checked the interface and still at 16.  Obviously, I have the syntax wrong to change it...Ideas?Tha...

I'm having a problem with port forwarding on my 1941W router.I would like to forward ports 8001 and 2001 TCP from Internet to a local host on the internal network.I am able to connect to the local host from the internal network, but it does not work ...

Hi every one, I have to discuss a well know case study!  I want two ISP connection to my corport office ( hunderd of users). I want to run BGP ( Multihomed). I have confusion regarding ASN. Is i need IANA ASN or ISP will provide me the private ASN ( ...

Hello Dear,I am doining a flsh upgrade for 12000 router ...  I am following this guidelineshttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/xr12000/xr_line_cards/flashdisk/flashdisk.htmlwhen i do show version | i imageSystem image file is "disk0:c12k-os-mbi-3...

Hello.I plan to connect the two ASA 5540 to the ASR 1001. ASA cluster operates in active\standby mode.I'm correctly understand the documentation that such a scheme would work right when failover will occur? ASR IOS XE Version: 03.06.01.Sinterface Gig...

We are running two Cisco 3845 routers, one at our central office and one at a remote site.  We bonded two T1's together and it worked fine (link 1 and link 2).  We now want to add two more T1's and bond the four together but can't seem to get it to w...

dtom by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I ordered a set of hardware that came with CBT videos; however, the videos they sent do not exactly match the hardware and I'm stumped.  I have 3 routers:2610XM: Indianapolis2620:New_England2610:SeattleIndianapolis connects to New_England with ...

Hello,From the outside, I am unable to SSH into a Cisco 2901 router with a zone-based firewall. I suspect I need to add SSH to one of the zones but I'm not sure which one. I've attached the configuration in a text file. Thanks in advance to anyone th...

Hello,Is anyone aware of plans to support REP on the 6500 series? I've found some older comments online suggesting that is may be coming but have not found any software with this feature or any additional information. We have Sup 720 with MSFC3.Thank...

Hello All,I had a problem this morning and need your suggestion. We had a limited window so could not extend the troublesootingrouter bgp 65457 no synchronization bgp log-neighbor-changes network 10.52.232.248 mask 255.255.255.248 aggregate-address 1...