cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP with 4 ISP

Hello All,I have Switch 6509E wich is the core of the network, and we have 4 llink form 4 ISPs, all the link will work at the same time,could please help to configure, how can I confiugure the BGP , as I know if I configure bgp it will work with one ...

I am bit confused that how rate limit works,Below is my config ,  I want to limit the traffic on Fa0/0 intreface comming from 50.50.50.50/32 to 100.100.100.100/32 to 2 MB if traffic exceeds it should drop.Pls help to solve.interface FastEthernet0/0 i...

I have a tunnel to a remote site that refuses to go down when the destination becomes unreachable. The SAs remain active and the tunnel remains up. This is an issue because EIGRP will recognize when the far side becomes unreachable and drop the route...

kkirk1979 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HSRP problem -

I am having an issue where the standby router is not becoming active even though it has a higher priority. Details belowSetupRouter 1 - Primary2911 - 15.1(4)M4interface GigabitEthernet0/0.30 encapsulation dot1Q 2 native ip address 10.1.30.171 255.255...

gizbri by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work for a technical college that includes a main campus and five remote campuses. Last Friday we switched carriers to TWC metro-e from another carrier. The old carrier was routing mpls from the main campus to the remote campuses through their ...

Hello,I have a policy map installed on a wan link but would like to remove it now as the link has been upgraded to 100MB.  Would i need an outage to remove the policy map?  This is a live link from one major site to another.RTR1class-map match-all 42...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! event manager help

hello expertsi need to make an event manager to send first 10 lines of "show process cpu" with email to me, when cpu process 5 min goes above 70%.can u help please?

Dear Experts,i am getting one issue with cisco WS-C4507R-E. i have two SUP (WS-X45-SUP6-E) once sup is working fine and in another sup there is no LED indications on SUP i have taken logs from that SUP its showing as per below. and also i am getting ...

I have a Catalyst 3750 Metro running 12.2(25)EY4.Every time I add or remove an ipv4 address from a tunnel interface I have the following log:Jan 4 10:42:19.088: %PLATFORM_HCEF-3-ADJ: Insane handle in add LT7-Traceback= 25222C A81C70 A7B28C B08958 B...

s-durando by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I am repeatedly get this message on 4500 box, the WAN link is stable with no drops but ospf shows loading similar after every few minutes.anyone can guide to the right path*Jul  7 10:13:10.991 RYD: %OSPF-5-ADJCHG: Process 100, Nbr 10.100.101.1...

Q.1    I Do want know what could be best Device to Priotize Skype Traffic i mean shoul i implement it on Cisco 3560 or squid or Mikrotik according to my current secenrio to get best result.Q. 2  Also do Let know how Priotize Skype Traffic in Cisco 35...

11adsking by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes