cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe have two data centres  A and BBoth are same in designDatacentre A:WAN router is connected to ------firewall-------firewall has many DMZ switches----------firewall internal interface is connected to core switch.....the core switch is connected to...

I'm trying to add an extended ACL (120) to an 800 series router (887) using Network Objects to allow the management user IP range full access to IP services and restricted access to email only for standard user IP range. However as soon as I apply th...

eagletec1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having a bit of a BGP prefix issue for my 2 external ISPs with a couple of class C ranges.  When I do a show ip bgp neighbor (carrier router IP) advertised I get the following:*> xxx.xxx.255.0    0.0.0.0                  0         32768 i...

joneschw1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am looking for some tips on managing my router. I have noticed lately our bandwidth useage has gone up and maxing our DSL line.Cacti is monitoring just for traffic trending and I am in the middle of getting NetFlow going.Our router sits on th...

Resolved! Alejandro Ruelas

Mi cliente tiene un problema con un swicht catálisis 2960 48TCL, se traba y no pasa datos hay que apagarlo y reiniciarlo para que este funcione, el swicht. Tiene 9 mese de que fue comprado, ya acudí con mi distribuidor y me dice que con el la garantí...

Hello,I have been tasked with creating a DMZ from scratch.  I am a bit of a network newb, so please forgive my ignorance. I am to connect two Cisco 4948E-F switches to two CheckPoint firewalls.  I will be using two 10g uplink ports from each switch t...

Hi all,I have a Cisco 1812 with IOS 12.4(15)T17.I would like to perform pppoe dialing using this device to my ISP. My ISP is using VLAN id 500 for Internet. I configure like below but seem unsuccessful. From the console, I can't even ping to internet...

We have 2 site which are currently connected using a layer 2 LES circuit with bandwidth a 1000Mbps.  We trunk specific VLans accross this link for management and resources.  At each end we have Cisco 6509 switches/routers.  We have installed a second...

Is there a mechanism that will allow me to delay the redistribution of routese from BGP>OSPF and OSPF>BGP until the BGP Peer has been established for a set period of time, say 5 minutes?                  

amvita by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router cisco 3825, It is being restarted autometically. and gives a message "System returned to ROM by bus error at PC 0x6125DCFC, address 0x15A3C78B" in show ver.can someone help me, what does it means and what is the reas...

Hi,I'm trying to configure 2 routers (cisco 886) to create a link between them via ISDN link (in france) but it doesn't workI think I put a base conf but nothing work :LAN 1 (192.168.220.0/24) => BRI0 (172.23.240.1) Cisco 886 <= ISDN =>  BRI0 (172.23...

nvanhaute by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes