cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

What is the point of using area authentication when the authentication configuration on the interface overrides any area authentication that is configured? Ex. if message-digest authentication is configured for the area, but null authentication is co...

UncleJP by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm new to the community and hopefully have chosen the appropriate group for this question.  Strangely, Cisco.com online support seems to have no technical knowledge and recommends the "community groups."We must replace some old Cisco access points i...

Mike8314 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to do Application based path selection. Mean:1. I want zoom traffic always use a specific path for incoming and outgoing for both direction.2. Another scenario I want to zoom traffic should exit from my AS via one link and coming via a...

Siddique by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

hello my fellow networks i was given PT Activity 1.5.1:Packet Tracer Skills Integration Challenge to configure when i reached on the step of adding a 1841 router and adding the serial port. I added the both but on checking the serial interface has no...

Hi all, I'm trying to configure an IR809 router (single modem, dual sim) to have automatic sim failover, but I am having a lot of difficulties. Two sims from two different carriers have been used. Both sims have been demonstrated to work with their c...

JoshG255 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day All, I am experiencing issues with my Cisco 4321 router which keeps restarting, ISO isr4300-universalk9.17.03.05.SPA.bin. Please advise on the possible causes of this. Regards,

Hello,Recently I encountered strange problem at my work. In the network main routing is done by two c4507 switches stacked with VSS. All hosts on one of the switches can't reach subnet B, but this happens only on one of the c4507 in the stack, the ot...

Top example v2.png
Martynas by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay so I have this troubleshooting task where I have to get all the pc/laptops to ping each other by only making use of RIP. It's been a month since I learned about RIP so i am completely rusty and I don't know what to do. The text is in danish and ...