cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm looking into a way to do the following.Measure traffic utilization on the router WAN interface, total inbound and outbound.There is one IPsec VTI tunnel configured on router, and all traffic through this router isgoing over VTI, also EIGRP ...

ngtransge by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Need A Help

Hello Friends,                    As per  topology attached herewith,  i have 2 ISPs,    ISP1 and ISP2. And i have one Cisco 1841 Router with only 2 Ethernet interfaces.My Lan subnet is 192.168.1.0.                    My puspose is, i want to configu...

Hello Everyone,I am running a three stackable 3750 ( ws-c3750g-24t )switches together with version  12.2.  These swicthes are dedicated to our SAN devices ( Dell Equalogic). System MTU is set to 1500.ISSUE :---->  Off latetly we are seeing some perfo...

My utilization on my WAN link is 5 MB (in/out). As the location is remote, the only connection I can get is a T1 connection. I have ordered VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1.How can I get 5 MB (Total) from installing 2 VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1 on a Cisco 1921 router?What con...

Dear All,Can somebody tell me how to configure QoS on Cisco 4948. I have three VLans in my network. First is video traffic second is the voice traffic and third is the data traffic . I need to set the priority in QoS in the following wayi.e. Video tr...

Hi Does anyone know how many of the 881 switch interface ports can be used as router ports, have used the 877 etc where i can use 2 but need a low cost router that supports 3 for routing. (needs to be physical ports)Thanks

HiI'm installing my second cisco router in my home network, I will use it for remote access.The problem comes with port mapping, I've been HOURS testing with no success, everything works, but the router doesn't forward the data. Only the 5900 port wo...

Looking for a recommendation.  Question about load balancing between point to point WAN links.  I'm currently looking for a solution to provide more network redundancy over my two point to point DS3 linesthat connect my remote site.  I have 2 Cisco 3...

Jkloza_2 by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All ,I am sorry to put my basic question in this topic but i am expecting to have clear idea and understanding about this and i am sure that I will be getting answer from this forum only.I have data centre located in US and we have remote support ...

HiWe have the requirement to setup a public wifi access point for customers. To setup the public wifi network and ensure it is completely separated form our corporate network we have chosen to use a VRF at both the data center side and branch office ...

Can we terminate 2 WAN link first Lease line and second Broadband internet link on 800 series router . As 800 series router have only 1 wan port and 4 switch port.  Also we want to Configure load balancing over the 2 WAN link please suggest is it pos...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card