cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI've got an existing Cisco 1841 connecting to a 10Mbps Internet Leased line. With my current setup I've configured PAT for internet access for my users, and we also have some servers on site which are assigned public ip addresses, these can be acce...

Hi,I have a RVS4000 and a WRT54GL router at home... I am planning to power down my home completely for several hours, my question is will I have to re-setup everything or will it retain the settings within the router?  Thanks in advance for your resp...

wshngai by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii Have R1 CONNECTED TO R2.EIGRP 2 Runs BETWEEN These 2 routers.but the routes r unstable from R2.I Receive K-Value Mismatch.how can i find out the VALue on r2.btw i dont have access to R2.How to fix this problem fom my side?pls post a link likes th...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! COS

Dear AllCould someone please explain how Fair-Queue And WRED Work in the Default Queue I Understand how they work on interfaces for just one of them CLASS CLASS - DEFAULT FAIR-QUEUERANDOM-DETECT YoursJimmy

Resolved! WAN on Cisco 877

Hi, Is it possible to set up a WAN interface on a FastEthernet interface of a Cisco 877 Adsl Router ?Due to my ISP, i've to use an external VDSL modem and must connect it to my cisco 877 router (and leave it's adsl interface unused).But i don't know ...

info by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have Cisco 891 with integrated Async (V.92) interface.  I do not use modemcap yet.  I'm only running chat-script for AT configuration.  I used this kind of setup on 831 with External USRobotics for 5 years on houndred sites.Here's what I'm ab...

Hi,This is my first time on the forum so apologies if the information below is a little vague.We have recently purchased some Cisco 3750x switches and we are getting complaints from users that the performance is poor when both the PC's NIC and switch...

Hi,New user here.  I think I have my PPP multilink setup correctly.  Though I am getting AL lights on one of my connections via a VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 card.  One AL light is on at each location.  Though I checked with my ISP and they said it was my netwo...

I currently have a flat layer 2 network (same VTP domain) with 3 pairs of devices (4503e, 6509 and Nexus 7010). Each of the devices has trunk connections between them. Each device is also on the same network (VLAN 1) and is running EIRGP. The 6509 ha...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 881G Router

Hi All,My customer proposed to buy Cisco 881G Router.Our Requirements is to terminate both UMTS and DSL connections and is able to switch to UMTS if the DSL line fails.And configure site to site DMVPN.Can any one please suggest me about the UMTS conf...

Hi;I have configured 887 Router. ADSL with 3g(backup) everything is fine but the routing seems not working.interface ATM0 backup delay 120 60 backup interface Cellular0 no ip address no atm ilmi-keepalive dsl bitswap bothip nat inside source route-ma...

muratg7777 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to ask if a cisco 2811 running on an iosc2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-25a.bin should be able to make an HWIC-1FEcard work? I am also not detecting the card on any show commands. Plus i am seeing that all the LEDs (FDX/COL,100 and LINK/A...