Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Need help with NAT

Hi guys,Need some help on how to perform NAT on Router A (shown in the attached diagram).I have a vpn tunnel between two site, and I need to access a device in 172.16.1.x from 172.24.103.x segment. The problem is I have another 172.16.1.x on the LAN....

ja raju by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I own 2 SA520's and have successfully set up the VPN between our two locations. How can I set up a static route over our T1 as a backup in case the WAN goes dark?Every help is tremendously appreciate. And please consider that I need some handholding....

skio12000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! L2L error codes

OK, I finally got the VPN tunnel between 2 asa 5505's up and running, but I have some error codes on the initiator side that I can not figure out.Here is what I get on errors:5Jun 06 201115:17:59713257Phase 1 failure: Mismatched attribute types for c...

Hi,I have CBAC configure on an outbound interface on a 857w router. One particular port is being dropped by the ACL, how can I allow this port through the CBAC list?CBACip cefip inspect name DEFAULT100 cuseemeip inspect name DEFAULT100 ftpip inspect ...

paul by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just purchased a new 3945 router to replace our 3825 router. The old 3825 router is running Version 12.4(13r)T10. We use it for IPSEC tunnels,pptp and nat for our office. On the new 3945 router we are running Version 15.1(3)T1 . The problem w...

I am currently running BGP with my ISP for 2 links provided by them. All our incoming traffic is sent to the firewall by the directly connected network on ethernet interface. I want to be able to match traffic from a source and sent it to another des...

mjhagen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I need help in configuration of router. I want all www traffic from Area 1 to Area 2 (vice versa) will pass to IPComp Tunnel (see diagram below). All Compression Appliance were configured properly. I configure a policy based routing in each...

rgbatucan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes