cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings all,  I am a student pursuing a CCNA certification currently.  I recently came across a lot of 3548 xl switches.  They power up fine, post with out problem and load flash.  The problem I am running into is that the console is password prote...

hi, thanks first,R2---OSPF----R1---BGP---R3It is a simple topology. R1 is the border router for both BGP and OSPF. It redistributes both into each other.R3 can show R2's loop interface, which indicates everything is fine with redistributing OSPF into...

hanwucisco by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we take MPLS, We can use BGP as our EGP. We need to coordinate with our ISP to get our BGP config done. (for peer relationships).At that time , what kind of values are given by ISP to configure on our routers so that he can differentiate our tra...

Hi Friends,I am configuring Remote Access IPSEC VPN in IOS Router 12.4T.I am able to establish IPSEC VPN from VPN Client 4.0. But I am able to access all the LAN machines from this client connected.I want to restrict access to only one server in my L...

Hi,One of the pur client want to use Cisco 6509 as core Router. STM Module they want to install in it and used as Core Routing through it.Is it ok with core network ?Regrads,

Hi,I have one question reg. Classification done for QoS on routers.  Basically Classifying traffic into different groups can be done in two ways ,1) using Acess lists  2)  NBAR.Classifying using NBAR is more flexible way than ACLs. becasue some appli...

Resolved! 1921 WAN help

I am a little confused, as i am trying to do 1:1 Nat, making it so several external IPs go to different internal ip addresses.  But my question is that what WIC card do i need to add to the 1921 if any?  I want to keep my current T1 modem and just co...

Eigrp over FR, Is it possible to created a link of which, one side is multipoint sub-interface, and the other end is point-to-point? For instance, in this diagram, can I set to sub-intefaces at R1 into multipoint, and the ones at spoke routers into p...

Hello all,I have a tolopogy close to the one in the diagram. Default route is through ISP1, but I need 10.0.0.2 have default through ISP2. So, I've attached a route-map at G0/0.10:interface GigabitEthernet0/0.10description DMZencapsulation dot1Q 10ip...

bistevins by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes