cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HiI have a application whose components are talking to each other via one multicast address 235.19.4.10.This application is running on two different IP Subnets 192.168.121.0/24 and 192.168.99.0/24. It must be required that these two IP Subnets must n...

I have 2 sites and 2 wan providers interconnecting the two of them, so far I have all the traffic going over the wan1 and I would like like to dynamically route hte traffic to wan2 in case wan1 goes down.I tried to create a second route with a higher...

Hi,Have a client that is wanting to implement dual 1841's as the CE's, and use hsrp.They have 2 upstream connections (1 Wireless(eth) and the other EOC)), both terminate on the same PE in single vrf - Our usual solution for these types of services, i...

Hello,Two Companys want to use one serial Connection beween two routers. The networks 10.28.228.0 and 10.28.229.0 belong to the one company and the networks 10.29.72.0 and 10.29.106.0 to the other company. For separate causes we want to create two VP...

CPU4185 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello dear all!!I have the following topology::Cisco 3845 gi0/0 -----   Foundry Switch---- fa0/0 Cisco 7206VXR***CISCO 3845***interface GigabitEthernet0/0 ip address 192.168.80.90 255.255.255.128 no ip proxy-arp ip accounting output-packets duplex fu...

Hi,having a little trouble with NTP on my routers + cannot find any decent documentation on this one.below is a chain of routers in the NTP comms pathInternet Time SourceVVMy Internet Router(show ntp ass shows in sync with Internet Time Source master...

HelloQuestion to a OSPF guruWhy does router ID 10.255.255.12 chooses intra-area link even with maximum ip ospf cost in the folowing schema (for better resolution pls. see the attached one):What is the workaround?Tunnel between RID 48 and RID 11 is no...

HiNetwork Layout is attached.Before the inclusion of MPLS Link at DC2, all traffic for DC2 orginating from any branches passes DC1 and all traffic flow was ok.Recently we got MPLS connection to DC2, once the MPLS is up at DC2 we start getting routing...

Greetings,I have a Cisco 877 on an ADSL connection.  QoS isn't doing the trick -- I need to reserve 200 meg or so of my outbound (upstream) bandwidth for VoIP to end complaints about voice quality.Can anyone point me to an example of how to classify ...

eric by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Group,I have a question .  I have a site that is connected via a DSL connection.  With that site we have 8 Public IPs available and I need to give one of those public IP addresses to another router.My first thought was I could put a switch between...

jc84_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently with a largest MPLS provider. We are planning to switch a to a different provider but this one offers VPLS. They told us that all we need is a "switch on every office and we are done", since is all handled as a LAN accross the office...

johnramz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes