cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

i have a 2800 cisco router with five lines of ip telephonyi need to transmit two lines to other siteplease note that : the two sites are connected by fiber optic and a switch (DELL) will receive these two lineswhat can i do ?please help

george by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello -I am finalizing a design for our guest dmz network. I need to protect our corporate internet bandwidth from being chewed up by our guest clients.  I understand I can rate limit the traffic from the DMZ to our external facing interface inbound ...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For an HSRP configuration at the distribution level, in terms of speed which is a better configuration?a) Routing an additional IP address block to the standby IP address, orb) Adding the additional IP address block as a secondary IP address in the V...

jared1995 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am just getting started on learning about QOS and I came accross NBAR.  I simply configured it with this line on a particular interface:ip nbar protocol-discoveryNow I do 'show ip nbar protocol-discover' and I noticed most of the traffic is http an...

johnramz by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our day to day activity we receive major and minor alarms as shown belowApr 18 21:32:14 EDST: %ENTITY_ALARM-6-INFO: CLEAR MAJOR Se1/0 Receiver has remote alarmApr 18 21:33:05 EDST: %ENTITY_ALARM-6-INFO: ASSERT MAJOR Se1/0 Transmitter is sending re...

Hi,Anyone kind enough to explain this to me?I have the configuration as below. I just would like to know the effect if let's say for example , class class-default. Current Bandwidth remaining is 25 percent of  2MB which is 0.5MB. So Let's say, there ...

Ken Lee by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,I have a question and here is the senario:Two directly attached routers with default routes pointing to each other.A packet receive with destination IP address which do not match any route in the first routers routing table so obviously the ...

Hi,Here is the current Cisco 877 configuration:bridge irb!!interface ATM0 no ip address no ip mroute-cache no atm ilmi-keepalive dsl operating-mode auto!interface ATM0.1 point-to-point no snmp trap link-status pvc 0/40  encapsulation aal5snap ! bridg...

Hello,for connecting a Customer Network, what we have in the main office as a VLAN, to  a Branch Office I'm looking for possible way's*Can I bridge the VLAN over a ISDN Line?  Vlan <-> Cisco 4500 <-> Cisco 2821 <-ISDN-> Cisco 2821 <-> Cisco 4500 <-> ...

servicegk by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured VPDN/Dialer on router 2600 to connect to our ISP via Fibre Optics modem but its simply not connecting. I need someone to help out please. I'm new to this, so need a clear guide.The router consists of 3 interfaces- Inter fa0/0 = 10.0...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card