cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we have a DMVPN network and it is working well, but we are not able to route the traffic between two spokes directly (without going to the hub). When we generate traffic between tho spokes we can see the NHRP table as following:spoke3#sh ip nh...

I am trying to copy a new IOS image to a 3825 router.   I have verified that there is significantly more free space in flash than is needed to accommodate the image (83 MB free, new IOS is 34 MB).  I have also verified that the router has the necessa...

Hi,We are students from the university HVA of Amsterdam in Holland. We are busy with an ICT project, and we would know some information that would help us to complete our project.In our project we are building a smartphone application dat determines ...

I am running a 1921 with 15.0(1)M4  on it.  The router has a /29 public block assigned to it so I have a public IP for my router's GW, a public IP for the WAN interface on the router, a public IP for PAT and the three remaining public IPs I use them ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 1841 running IOS Image C1841-advsecurityk9-mz.124-3i and the following feature sets: IP, Firewall, VPN, IPS and NAC. I am having an issue viewing the Additional Task tab under the Configure menu in the GUI. Without doing much research ...

Hi,pls help,i have a mail server with ip address 192.168.4.5/26 and WAN 196.46.83.x/28 and i want the mail server to have 512MB dedicated,i have 2Gbps from ISP what should be done on router so as external user access mail server and should not open s...

hi guys,In my company we are using 2621 Router for the  connectivity between four plants...Nowadays while i check the utilization of the CPU it reach 100%....due to that link connectivity get damn slow...Is there is any tool or technique is used to g...

hi,I have two 4503 switches connected individually two 5510 Asa. My web server is under 5510 dmz interface. From Two 5510 Asa dmz interface  there are two cables connected to two individual server farm switches.The web server in connected to this ser...

Hi Friends,last saturday I faced one problem in our core switch 4507 R . Active sup lost connection and standby came active. We got lot of errors/alerts on console shown below.%SYS-2-MALLOCFAIL: Memory allocation of 784 bytes failed from 0x101ED660, ...

Hello,I use cisco routers (2800 and 3600 series) at satellite link and I have a problems with slow download speed when getting files by FTP and WEB surfing. Can you give an advice what to do to solve this issue ?

jouk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes