cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am testing OSPF configuration on NBMA networks. I have full IP connectivity between R6 to R3 and R6 to R4.R4 and R3 should not ping each other by design. I am aware of OSPF DR/BDR election issues on NBMA.What I did:I see R6 is a hub router. I c...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I am designing a solution whereby remote users will need to access the central server using analog lines.I have chosen the Cisco 2811-SEC/K9 router, HWIC-1CE1T1-PRI card and the PVDM2-36DM modem module.The main site will be equipped with an ISDN P...

net buzz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let me first state I am not an WAN admin, but do architect Exchange and Sharepoint, and have some basic questions that I can't seem to get answered from our own internal IT.  Here it goes:Our WAN infrastructure comprises of many MPLS sites and we use...

Resolved! 2811 EoMPLS

Hello,has anybody configured or seen EoMPLS on Cisco 2811 routers?I have 2811 with IOS C2800NM-SPSERVICESK9-M Ver 12.4(17b), configured as PE router,but It only permits me l2tpv3 encapsulation:interface FastEthernet0/1.3000encapsulation dot1Q 3000rou...

vedrank72 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question; simple setup two routers back to back...Using an inbound ACL to determine packet count on one side, send 1000 icmp packets from the other side through the ACL and the ACL shows 3000 matches!No fragmentation....Anyone have any ideas?

ritsonr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT IN/OUT PROBLEM

Hello,I have a WEB server running locally , and this work well.Now I would like to see it from external , but it seams not to work and I do no know what I do wrong.Here bellow some part of the configuration and the IP NAT TRANSLATION :ROUTER1841#sh i...

Hi,We are about to commission a new link for **** provided by ****  a 2 MB (180.*.*.*/30) link. We have configured the new link (180.*.*.22) on the G0/3 interface of our WAN Router 1 (164.*.*.2) and given the route accordingly. Please find below the ...

Hi,Can we enable RIP in the router which is used as frame relay switch, please help me amend the configuration, Consider below scenarioRouter A is frame-relay switch and is also connected to LAN segment 10.10.10.0/24Router B is connnected to Router C...