cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi ,I have question regarding bandwidth reservation on a cisco 837 router with an adsl link to the internetI have 4 stations connected to the switchports on the router and I want to reserve bandwidth for 2 stations out of the 4I created a class-map t...

nir.fisher by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting ready to install/configure OER on my Perimeter routers.  So as to better understand what I am asking here is what I haveI have 2 x Cisco 3845 routers  R1 has a TWC internet connnection and R2 has a AT&T internet connection.   I have 5 Pe...

logan-7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am trying to rate limit specific computers on my network and since all pc's are DHCP I would need to use the mac address of each specific pc.onaccess lists are:access-list rate-limit 101 0026.9e6b.d87baccess-list rate-limit 102 0003.7f8e.a82d...

We installed the DS3 connection and the ISP provides only 20 MB bandwidth, and we run QoS modular. I was under impression that the command "bandwidth" is for QoS setup, and the command " dsu bandwidth" is layer1 setup.  I have questions about the dif...

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All:I'm a cisco newb, have many years experience with FreeBSD and OpenBSD administration.  I just purchased an 877 ADSL router.  After a lot of trial and error, and head-banging, I was able to configure the router through SDM, and connect it to th...

I have a 3825 set up that uses port address translation to forward incoming port 22 on my "external" IP address 10.10.1.110 to port 22 on the "internal" IP address 10.1.0.1. I am in fact able to SSH to 10.10.1.110 and get connected to the appropriate...

Hey guys,I'm just trying to get a simple setup working, basically OSPF across a few routers.  The routers are connected via serial links, with sub-interfaces set up on both routers.All I've done so far is bring up the physical serial interfaces on bo...

Dear All,Recently i purchased Cisco 861-K9 router for my head office.I have 2 offices (1 is head-office & other is Branch.). i have MPLS Connectivity between 2 offices.i used 861-K9 WAN port for MPLS Connection.My question is"is it possible to use th...

vinayak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can any one explain the exact difference between Prefix lists and Distribute lists.What Prefix lists offer that is not supported by distribute lists?What are the main advantages in using prefix lists over distributed lists.?please explain......Tha...

We have a 7613 w/ WS-SUP720-3BXL running 12.2(18)SXF11.  We have a48 port WS-X6748-GE-TX that has one interface that keeps getting outputdrops for anything over 200Mb/sec.See the attached file which has more details and show results.  I would have pa...

hank by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes