cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone. My QoS problems I have on my HQ gateway (Cisco 2811) and my remote site (Cisco 1841) don't seem to be working and I have no idea why. Calls cut in and out very badly when the circuit is concentrated. On the cisco 1841, my voice traffi...

cabel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a fair Cisco guy and have been working at my company for almost 5 years.  We just hired a new CIO and one of my suggestions was to have an outside party conduct an independant security assessment of the environment.  Instead, the CIO retained th...

I had no nat-control on ASA, what I think is the ASA will allow traffic to traverse different interfaces as long as ACL permit it. No nat needed at all. However, when I tried to ping from outside to inside, ping failed and I found these debug informa...

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have configured cisco HWIC-3G-GSM router cellular and Dialer0 interfaces.The WWAN LED is green solid (active, no traffic). I turned on debug chat, debug ppp negotiation, but no output generated.I have also tried to ping to an internal network and...

leepeiwai by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,On a VRF lab im trying to ping between VRF interfaces. "ping vrf 100 10.0.0.1" but get no reply on some interfaces.Ive got three routers connected as belowR1------------------------------------R2----------------------------------R310.0.0.1/30     ...

1) IGBP as IGP (Without any OSPF or ISIS or RIP etc)I understand that IBGP can operate as the IGP without any other IGP configured, by creating full mesh connectivity between all the routers. My Question is : How does the IBGP Router chooses the best...

swilsons by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a system with LAN IP where an application is running which will connect to a public server and download some files.But I need to open a port 3306 for this.The local LAN IP is 192.168.1.71The public IP is 193.144.127.204Port is 3306.Can s...

Hi,I have configured a HWIC-3G-GSM router to connect to internet, and to install VPN eventually.The router is able to get an IP address from Service Provider, but when i ping that IP address from the router, the ping failed. I am not able to any othe...

leepeiwai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a subnet 10.xxx.0.1/22 (10.xxx.0.1 to 10.xxx.3.254)now i would like to take a portion of the network for some Mac users, 10.xxx.0.1 - 10.xxx.0.126.how would that look

I have a site that offers two circuits.  One is a 28mbps dynamic VPN connection, the other is a 3mbps point-to-point multilink.  My issue is that I would like all voice and video traffic to use the P2P and all other traffic to use the VPN.  If the VP...

tmcmurray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Everybody.could someone tell me something about the command?MBO-RT-02#sh ip ospf de            OSPF Router with ID (192.168.167.1) (Process ID 1)    Area BACKBONE(0)    Intra-area Route List*   192.168.161.0/24, Intra, cost 1, area 0, Connected  ...