cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have two vlans seperated by a router and we want to  configure wake on lan. The users are located on Vlan 40 and the Wake on Lan server is located on Vlan 50.  We need the Wake on LAN server on Vlan 50 to be able to power on the users terminals o...

thinakraj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyoneI have T1 HWIC in slot 2 and T1 Network module in slot 2 . Router is 3845.If I configure first HWIC T1 for channel-group 0 timeslots 1-24 speed 64 then I'm not able to configure Module T1. I'm getting this error:Router(config-controller...

dear expertswould you mind please helping me in an issue i experience in mywork at a customer premises network?i have two sites, site A & B, i'm the administrator of site A.because the low upload speed that is allowed in the dsl connectionsin this ar...

hanyawad by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Above is the Network of One of my customer. The issue is now they are using ADSL and they want to change it to DSL and create remote access Vpn on their network. So i install the new SHDSL card on cisco 2800 router and upgrarde the IOS to see the car...

Hi,   Is there any way to forward all web traffic through a proxy url using ios. I am attempting to use an 877 to forward http,https,ftp etc through message labs web filtering and am wondering if there is any way to do this using an 877 as the contro...

Hi All,Apologies if this is not the right forum, I couldn't find one for hardware (if this is indeed a hardware fault...)I have a number of 2811 and 3745 routers which I am trying to link back to back (at this stage) in my lab for staging, they will ...

I am new to cisco routers.  We currently have a Kentrox q2300.This router has 1 ethernet wan port, and 4 ethernet lan ports.The wan interface is assigned 209.x.186.46 / 30The isp is routing the following 2 subnets to us: 209.x.188.64 / 27,  63.x.246....

Hello experts,I m used to Juniper boxes.Recently started on cisco.Can somebody provide some documentation/link for cisco routers hardware troubleshooting.like how can we check the available hardware we use show chassis hardware in Juniper, we have FI...

I have a SUN server that uses a remote SIT server to get OS images from. The SUN server resides on a LAN, the SIT server resides on another LAN. There are two routers between the two LAN. The SUN server sends out a L2 broadcast to get it's IP address...

jekood001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card