Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! bgp next-hop

hello,i getting one issue regarding external network reachability issue from ibgp peers.R1 and R2 are EBGP neiR2, R3 and R4 are full mesh ibgp neiEIGRP is running between R2 R3 and R4on R2, next-hop-self command used for R3 and R4 for external netwrk...

Hi,Can I use WAN HWIC 3G router as a wireless access point, so that I can connect to the router using a 3G datacard inserted in my laptop, instead of directly connecting it to the operators base station.Using 3G datacards we can connect to the base s...

Sir, i recently configured GRE TUNNEL between my router and my remote side router.Whenever im pinging from my router to remote side router subnet(Lan),it is pinging but as per my lan pc's it is not pinging.Kindly tell me what may be the problem.

Hello,Can you guys tell me what is the best way to set this up.We have 2 circuits connected to our DMVPN router.a) Primary circuit is used for DMVPN/internet browsing (38.99.x.x on port gi0/1)b) secondary circuit will be used for internet browsing sh...

HI, I need to figure out what would be the bidirectional bandwidth that the Cisco ISR Routers can support. I have Voice, Video & data running.Can any one guide me what each ISR router would support for Voice, Video, Data scenarios...Thanks.

I have a 2600 with at NM-4T1-IMA. I am trying to bond 2 t1's from Qwest for our DSL hosting. I have the 2600 configured like Qwest's sample config for my router but we cannot get the ATM interfaces to come up. If qwest loops my t1s they come up. What...

Hello All:We are looking to add a second 7606 router to our current configuration (we are currently running a single 7606 router) so that we will have some redundancy at our core. I have been putting together an implementation plan for the insertion...

Is there a way to stop ospf form advertising static routes? My router is picking up my static routes and advertising them to the others. can this be stopped?

jgadbois by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing question

Trying to gain internet access via another network....My internet connection is via cable modem. First, is a cable modem that splits out my internet connection and telephones. The internet connection then goes to a Dlink router w/ wireless, etc. (and...

Dear AllWe have now connected one of our office branch with a bundle of two E1 configured in multilink mode. management want us to implement QOS for the various traffic and reserve bandwidth for the below 1 Mbps for Avaya IP phone--voice traffic 2 M...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have four T1 with ATM IMA configuration. The ATM interfaces are up/up state; However, when I bound the ima-group 0 statement to the ATM interfaces, the four atm interfaces will goes down. Do anyone have any idea about this? Am i missing anything on...

kope by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes