cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am getting drops on tunnel interface on the router. Tunnel interface and configurations are attached with this email. This is a 5 Mbps link on fiber and the traffic is going not above 2.5 Mbps but still I am getting drops. There are no drops on ...

Please could you help.I need to mix up traffic shaping for both tcp protocols and ip protocols.My scenario is:I have got a router that does traffic shaping using CBWFQ. find my configs attached.shaping is ok.All the 3 clients are dsl clients and they...

Hi Friends,I Hope I can ask this question here in this forum. It is purely a desingquestionI know NBAR can automatically discover application flowing in the networkand QoS policy can be applied to those traffic.Is this equivalent to BLUE COAT PACKETE...

Resolved! NBAR & PDLM upload

Hi Experts,I have Cisco 1841 Router. I am trying to use NBAR feature for QoS.In Flash memory, I donot have PDLM file. So I am trying to download from Cisco site. There, I am seeing only a few application are listed out in the download page of Cisco s...

Have a very strange problem with a 2821 installation and wonder if anyone has seen this or something similar before?The original symptom was when configuring an IP address on a LAN port sub-interface, BGP would flap on the WAN. Since then all hardwar...

donlerche by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! subinterfaces

Greetings!I am playing with some equipment with the purpose of learning how things work. I have 2 linux servers connected to a router, each via the ethernet port. I think I should be able to create subinterfaces on the linux machines with ip addres...

Hi Guys,I have a setup where I have a spoke router and 4 clients. The clients will grow and the configuration that we currently have seems to not be able to scale well. For every new client we add, we have to make a new static crypto map, new tunnel ...

insccisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am a bit confused about input and output service-policy so just wondering if the way I understand it is correct.Let say we have a connection between two locationsR1 --wan--R2R1 has the following configuration----------------------------------...

muca by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am consulting for an ISP and they are looking at implementing BGP.There are two upstream ISP for this local ISP and so, we want to advertise between these two ISPs. I will like to advertise pecific routes out specific upstream providers a...

jkofosu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes