cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.I have the following problem. A Client with a main and a remote site entering to an MPLS network. I have consistent QoS politics and we have voice traffic (precedence 5, priority queue) with not delay variation in the delay when congestion occurs....

p.diaz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is what I am getting with debug.The connection drops in 1 secondCan you please tell where is the wrong password coming from?Apr 10 20:11:54: BR0/0:1 CHAP: O CHALLENGE id 24 len 27 from "kwepdx"*Apr 10 20:11:54: BR0/0:1 CHAP: I CHALLENGE id 83 le...

raimj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,I keep getting the below system on one of our wan routers that terminates a vpn tunnel.Aug 19 11:29:13.553 AEST: %VPN_HW-1-PACKET_ERROR: slot: 0 Packet Encryption/Decryption error, Output Authentication error:srcadr=x.x.x.x,dstadr=x.x.x.x,si...

Good day,I have a remote site with a WAE and a data center with a WAE.. Download time is fine but upload time is alot longer.When I upload the file to my file server at the data center after changes are made, should it send the whole file or just the...

jalexan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please how can I monitor or know the amount of packets flowing through the port of a router or switch.Is it possible to see a real time flow statistics.I configured 'ip route cache flow' on the interface of the router and I can use 'show ip cache ...

tomocisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all....I have two location Mumbai and pune configuring with two link using BGP and other static route.From pune i am using static route for both the link.Pls find the attachment.I test the config,At pune when reliance link goes down, traffic autom...

i configured isdn bri as a dialup in my cisco routers with local pool.after that when im dialling my pstn phone to that bri no,im not getting fax tone(im getting only engaged tone)note:i configured async interface,group range and everything.im now te...

Hi to all,I have some questions about the topology in the attached file. As you can see I have a ring topology between three buildings, but the routers E and F have only 1 successor (and no feasible successor)to reach respectively the network a and b...

PM77 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I Know I am asking for too much help here, but any suggestions are appreciated. Our organization has three locations, all of the them have their own internet connection and other resources {FTP, MAIL}.Now as per new company policy the Location ...

Hi, my CE router is connected to two PE routers in Provider edge in MPLS VPN. I need to configure my CE router to forwared traffic to PE1 router as primary and PE2 as secondary. How do I configure in MPLS VRF. Please help me.

goutam_04 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created a successful IpSEC VPN tunnel between a Linksys RVL200 and ASA 5505 using the Site to Site VPN Wizard. After settings on both devices are matching, the tunnel connects but a client software on the remote site cannot use port 3306. Do...

shawnbure by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes