cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have 2-T1 that are being used for Internet Access. During most of the day the BW is almost at 100% due to mainly SMTP (Attachments), FTP traffic, which results in pretty bad HTTP performance.As a first step i enabled WFQ on the serial interface...

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi seniors, I have read so many articles on classful ip address vs classless ip address but could not get the idea. say there are two ip addresses as follows1. 10.0.0.1 255.0.0.02. 10.0.0.1 255.255.0.0Which address (above) is classful and which is cl...

tahir1234 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears I have Site to Site Serial throught E1 connection I created OSPF as we design our network, Any way I have many site all of them working fine, but in the last I add one site througth E1 when I continues ping is giving many Request Time Out. Are ...

Hi,I'm trying to configure a router in ATM IMA but I have a problem to configure the mode atm ima under the controller.I installed the ATM IMA module on the mother board but I do a sh diag :WIC Slot 0: VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 - 2-Port RJ-48 Multiflex...

Dear All,We have a huge network connecting remote hospitals through microwave links which are terminated in 3560 L3 Switch. The network is using RIP V2 for routing data. Attached is the network diagram.1. Site-1 is the administration office which rec...

Hi, I have been having an annoying problem with my internet connection since I changed provider. The problem is that every 2 hours (almost exactly) the line goes down. I turned on some atm logging, and this is what happens:000060: *Jul 12 13:21:57.94...

i have 2 routers in the OSPF stub area 1. they are now working fine in the network after I installed them last week. I just don't understand why there's no ospf neibor relationship betwn these 2 routers. R1's routing table has static route to go outs...

wayne_fan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we just replaced an existing 2611 with a new 2811 router. Everything working fine except we are seeing this log from time to time:Jan 23 20:49:26: %ARP-3-ARPINT: ARP table accessed at interrupt level 3, -Traceback= 0x4153A7D0 0x40FD9708 0x40FD6E...

Hi I have a dilemma,I need to implement a new network a Core, distribution and access LayerThe core is exciting from two 3845 routers talking EIGRP the backbone, and connected to the distribution layer via gigabit Ethernet to two 3750G12S-E switche...

igonda by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to purchase E1 module that are supported with plateformCisco 7206VXR (NPE-G2)I have found a module PA-MCX-2TE1 and one isPA-VXC-2TE1+ =2 port TE1 hi-capacity enhanced voice PA Kindly tell me which module is best.I am confuse abo...

Have a quick question I'm trying to do PBR on a switch when I do a traceroute from the router to the source I see that it is coming over my sw1 on vlan 7 so I figure I can put the PBR on sw1 vlan 7 but also on my sw2 I have vlan 7 on there as well. Q...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card