cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all. I have a PIX 515 that accepts inbound vpn connections from 1750 routers. I have one or two locations complaining about slow email response when sending emails. How can I optimize these routers for better WAN performance? Are there particu...

hi,this: my configinterface MFR1 mtu 4470 no ip address no ip redirects no ip proxy-arp ip flow ingress ip flow egress encapsulation frame-relay IETF no ip route-cache cef ip route-cache flow no ip mroute-cache load-interval 30 no arp frame-relay fra...

I have Cisco 2509 Router with 8 MB Flash and ios is c2500-i-l.120-3.T.bin.I am not able to configure Netflow on my router.Some command like ,ip flow-export source FastEthernet 0/1,ip flow-export version 5,p flow-cache timeout active 1,ip flow-cache t...

Hi, we like to install POS card(PA-POS-1OC3) into our 7204 vxr, just wonder my IOS will support that.sh ver#cisco 7204VXR (NPE225) processor (revision A) with 114688K/16384K bytes of memory.c7200-js-mz.123-1a.bin

I would like to know whether I can use working router's IOS for study purpose.If yes please tell me where can I get free tftp s/w?

I have got 2621 router with the following version of IOS:c2600-ik9o3s3-mz.122-13.t.binI have got two subnets created as primary and secondary under the LAN interface of the router. As we got older version of switches I've got this limitation and the...

I would like to know if i can use Cisco 800 series router to route two network A and B. Network B is connected to internet and net A should use this connection to go online.

didierbaz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting ready to set up a new ppp multilink between two of our offices. To conserve space in the routers, we'll be installing new VWIC-2MFT-T1's into our 2651XM routers running 12.2 IOS. I've also noticed, that one of the new interfaces is actual...

i have tow cisco routers and iwant to configure hsrp on this router.But my problem is how to configure this?topology is like belowTwo cissco routers which connected to two differnet ISPInternal Lan access internet through Fortigate firewall and forti...

san_dec21 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After you do the InterVlan configuration (ex. vlan2 and vlan3), should you be able to ping a device in vlan 3 from a device in vlan 2?I'm trying to ping the device, no response.. what am i missing here?

It seems to me iBGP routers are almost always the eBGP routers. Is that correct? That means the ASBR will run eBGP facing the other AS, and iBGP in its own AS?Regards,Sarah

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card