cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone advise please. ISP has assigned a single static ip address of xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx . They have now assigned 6 more static addresses but on another subnet. The router is configured for rfc 1483 bridging with the single static ip assigned to both...

Hello All:I realize that this may be off topic but the only reason I have posted it here is because if there is an answer to be found, this is the place. I know of no other newsgroups that host the technical expertise that this one does. I'm having a...

dj214 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have added a new network that my vpn users are allowed access to. I see it in the config and I also added the routing in the asa as well but still cannot get to the new network. is there something I must clear before this is allowed?TIA,R

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am newbie to Layer3 Switching, Please some one tell me the advantage / uses of L3 switches over router. Also please tell me whether can I use the L3 switch as router for WAN connectity.Thanks in Advance.

Hi All,I'm after some advice on a network design for a small ISP please. Currently this ISP has one POP in location1 and they are looking to expand into location2. Transit bandwidth is cheaper in location2 so it would be advantageous to connect both...

I have 8 T-1s coming into a location that are configured for multilink frame relay on a public router (outside of the firewall). I need to configure frame relay switching to a router that will be internal to the firewall. I've considered HSSI (PA-H f...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi what are the configurations need to do on a router for 2mbps leased line connection. i have wan ip for serial and link has been connected to serial port of router through csu/dsu(v.35). lan ip pool also given by isp which i want to know how to use...

I need to create an access-group where they can only talk to each other and no one else can communicate with it. And before I implemented, I need to make sure it works otherwise I would have to drive a long way to remove the access-list. Also group s...

I am taking some free tests out of CCNP prep and I noticed that questions are focused on IS-IS.I am studying using "Cisco Advanced Router Configuration" and I don't see much about IS-IS there.Do I expect to see many questions on IS-IS in the CCNP BSC...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our network router is currently configured to use QoS (CBWFQ with LLQ) as we do use VoIP. In our router config, there's following statement that I've a couple of questions about that I hope that someone can help to shed some lights..class-map match-...

Hieu Cao by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have two 3550's connected in a stack using gig ports. I wanna moniter port fa0/1 of switch one and fa0/1 of switch two traffic on port fa0/4 of switch one. I wanna to know if i can configure RSPAN to do that. Please let me know how to do it....

Hi,we've configured a 1721 router for adsl connexion, both atm and dialer interface become up but the dialer haven't got ip address.we tested the adsl card in another routeur; with same config, same account ;it works well.we've used the ios c1700-k9o...