Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! site to site vpn

Does anyone have any examples or in depth guides to setting up a site to site vpn with asa/pix on one side and a router on the other?TIA,R

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Setup is simple Router A and Router B are connected to each other by 2MBPS link. On this link OSPF is running. Router A is connected to other locations using Channelising E1 serial links. To this locations static routes are provoded using ip rou...

Hi,We have a Remote location connected with Primary Leased line(Point to Point Link)and also a ISDN backup link for primary. Both the links are configured in OSPF network. Now my problem is whenever I making ISDN link up even though Primary link is u...

gpkrishna by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There is a server running i-Bahn on Fedora Version 4. It has a primary IP and multiple virtual IPs configured.Some virtual IPs are associated with server's MAC address and they are working.But some IPs are associated with router's fa0/1 MAC address a...

Hi, I've searched for a router that supports a connection through en ADSL. so I've choosed the 837 model. (If any other propositions, they are wellcome) How many interfaces has the 837 model. I wont to configure the router that it connects to Interne...

myanakiev by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have following question:Connecting two remote sites both are 192.168.10.x i would like to NAT traffic followingsite A: if communicate with site B is NATed to fe. 192.168.100.x (static NAT 192.168.10.8 is needed to be NATed always 192.168.100.8} and...

m.sir by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I'm fairly new to cisco kit so please excuse any part of this cry for help that sounds stupid!We have 2 C837 routers serving 2 remote sites over VPN in a terminal server environment.One of these sites have no problems whatsoever, the other will n...

2691IOS: 12.3(17)HiI'm trying to restrict internet access for a subnet; only allowing access to specific sites (windows/virus updates etc) using nbarI've had success blocking sites and allowing all others with the following:class-map match-any url-bl...

I have been looking into object tracking:I can see that it can be used with GLBP,VRRP,HSRP and tracking static routes.Are there any other areas it can be applied to?

wjackson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have cisco 2811 router, and it is connected te our HQ via VPN through wireless antena wich is provided by our ISP, so on the interface that is connected to wan i have errors (input errors, runts and CRC). There is no duplex mismatch, we h...

044102947 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Question re iBGP and eBGP. Let's say I take some eBGP routes into my AS. I then pass them across the AS via iBGP. On the other side, I have them as iBGP and propagate them onwards downstream via eBGP (assuming all the normal stuff is ok, as_path ...

pnschurr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have attached a basic diagram of a topology for a network that's running CLNP using ISIS routing services.As yo ucan se we have 3 POPs, each one in a different ISIS area and a backbone area.My question is very specific (if posible):in the diagra...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card