cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi to all.I have big problem.I need configure my cisco 7206VXR IOS Enterprise for work as dsl aggregator PPPoA and send to cpe Ip add sent from RADTAC RADIUS SERVER for each username.I have 3 kind of CPE.1 ONE IP ADDRESS DYNAMIC2 ONE IP ADDRESS STATI...

sp2891311 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have 3 3750s in a traingle network. I am trying to set up redundant links between the three by using static routes. The only thing I have done to enable routing is "ip routing". I have not enabled a specific protocol such as RIP or OSPF.T...

TrueFX by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have one 2610 and one 2503....i have smart serial in 2610 and a normal DB 60 in cisco 2500....now i want to connect them back to back.....so one shd be configured as a DCE so i need a DCE cable at 2503 and DTE at smart serial....so can anyone recom...

Hi,It was observed that there was some packet loss on some channels of PRI lines while for some channels there was absolutely no packet loss. Is it possible to find if there is any noise on PRI channel like we can check reliability of serial lines ...

Guys, * Adj-RIBs-In. The unedited routing information sent by neighboring routers. * Loc-RIB. The actual routing information the router uses, developed from Adj-RIBs-In. * Adj-RIBs-Out. The information the router chooses to send to neighbor...

Hello!We have cat3550 12.1(19)EA1a and we want to setup VRF in next scheme:cat3550------(inside)PIX(dmz)----r2600 ------------tunnel1-------r2600 is a exit point of all tunnels and is a point of connection VRF and global routing.There are two s...

aliver by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Bad Checksum

I have an issue loggin into a router through telnet. When i try dialling into the router through Aux port, it tkaes me into ROMMON mode.I see that it is configured to boot from the flash, but i guess the IOS image is corrupted as it is giving a bad c...

Hi All,I have a WAN link of 2 Mbps, on one side of WAN, service provider is providing us the E1 Rj48 Say End "A".And on other side, provider is giving us E1 BNC connector , Say End "B".On Side A i used E1( G.703) to V.35 connector, as i have V.35 in...

We're planning to provide a new service to our Internet clients using PPPoE.We will implement a RADIUS server for authentication, PPPoe router will be installed at the custmer site.my question is that, how can we direct the PPPoE traffic to the RADIU...

mahadhema by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HII have a 7204 VXR router running 12.2(3) and want to install the PA-MC-2T3+ linecard.After checking the followingCISCO 7000 FAMILY PORT ADAPTER PLATFORM AND IOS RELEASE SUPPORT MATRIXhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/modules/ps2033/prod_brochu...

fprime7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently turned on DFM in Ciscoworks and I'm getting a ton of alerts that my interfaces have a high queue drop rate on input packets. The default queue is 75, so should I just increase the size or look into QOS? What are the negative aspects of i...

mdcarey15 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Sir/Madam, One of my friend told me that cisco is going to expire its CCNP track within 3 to 4 months. I am CSPFA certified and I am planning to take the CCNP track now, but he told me that cisco is going to expire CCNP so now, I just want to c...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card