cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 2 router configuration. The primary router is connected to MPLS and the LAN side is running HSRP. They have 2 LAN interfaces. One is public facing to services they need to access and another is connected with a crossover. We are attempting t...

Aaron D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Aggregate E1 links

If we have a case with 20 remote sites, Each remote site has two E1s links, and i need to aggregate these links into Cisco 7206VXR Router, i think i can do that by ordering 3 PA-MC-E3 adapters since each adapter can carry up to 16 E1s and i think tha...

Maybe this is not the best forum to ask this question, but it is the best forum generally.I am evaluating the use of a routing protocol between Cisco routers and a Netscreen firewall. I believe the Netscreen can do OSPF aned RIP. My question is rea...

Hi,Following is the multilink config Router#sh ppp multilink interface m3Multilink3, bundle name is INTIN_DPH_10001 Bundle up for 1d06h, 11/255 load Receive buffer limit 24384 bytes, frag timeout 1000 ms 0/0 fragments/bytes in reassembly list ...

Does anyone know for sure whether the older NM-1CE1B ISDN primary rate works in a 2800 series chassis, or do I have to update to a NM-1CE1T1-PRI?Conversely, does the newer NM-1CE1T1-PRI work in the 2600 series chassis?Kevin DorrellLuxembourg

Resolved! NAT IP translation

Hi,If I already have ip nat static inside source configuration on the interface S0,how can I do a IP Nat static inside for diff IP NAT translation on another interface??Thanks in advanced.ken L

ahpark78 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm setting up an hub and spoke over frame-relay.R1 is the central router where R2 and R3 are the spokes.Because I don't want to change network type and I need make R1 the DR, I've followed the Cisco documentation using the commands:(X.X.X.X = IP add...

I am having some strange problem with my new mpls circuit with my provider.Frame-relay circuit with BGP routing on my CE router to my provider PE router.Ping and tracing everything look fine and fast but mail flow ,name pipe , smtp ,RPC is working bu...

tanszewee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have a simple configuration, a DSL, some users browsing internet, sending/receiving e-mails, and so on,and ther's a public web server.It seems to be all up and running, but in order to publish web server I have to open a lot of tcp ports o...

when we tried to upgrade our Cat4503 IOS using IOS upgrade planner tools, we saw there are 2 versions we like to select:"12.2.31-SG and 12.2.25-EWA5" but the problem is: 12.3.31-sg support SSH, while 12.2.25-EWA5 support L3 routing, can we have these...

if i configue this command:no service password-recovery .then when i lost my password ,how can i recovery password,if it will process in normal?thank you very much!

wanglei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes