cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone here have the specs on VWIC T1 electrical protection? Specifically, what is the maximum voltage that should be seen on a T1 line?We are seeing several fried VWICs in the field and are suspecting line surges as the root cause.TIA

rlarkins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

folksi have a cisco 1841 with a DSL connection into itbehind it i have a lan of 4 servers and then a firewall which connects into my private lani want to configure a vpn to allow traffic into my private lan but have never done this beforehas anyone a...

I am facing a problem while recovering the password of 7609. When router goes to Romon mode after pressing break key and i configure confreg 0x2142resetbootit doesnt bypass NVramattached herewith is the show version output of the routeri really need ...

zahid77 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

iam working in a small ISP, well i have 10M as a bandwidth, i devided ADSL users to 5 groups, iam giving each group a spicific amount of the BW, well my problem is when one of the groups is full, and another one is free, the first one can't take from...

Dear All,ANybody can advice about which book is better for Qos Exam in CCIP path which one is vest Student Guide 2.0 or Cisco IP telephony Self-Study???Thanks

We hv a customer setup as per attached topology.Primary leased line with ISDN fallback from Service Provider-1.Proposed Secondary backup on RF from Service Provider-2.Router used = Cisco 1800 series.Objective :- To achieve Link redundancy for inbound...

fmatrine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiI know online insertion and removal is supported on the 3845 router but my question is does this cover placing a network module into a free slot on the router while it is powered up as opposed to swapping out an existing network module?Thanks

Hi,Currently I have a problem which the WAN link flipping causing the netview to give false impression that the link is down although the WAN Link is up,down,up,down and can be like few seconds at once.The question is how can I debug this ?The ISP sa...

ahpark78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, can anyone tell me if the cisco 2600 support SDM and if do what would be required for it.

Could somebody help?I have 9 x 1721's with WIC-1T= and WIC-2T= and the configs generated by ConfigBuilder. These work fine.I upgraded one of my 2Mb/s X.21 links to a 10Mb LAN extension and put in a 1721 with a WIC-1ENET= to keep my network topology t...

Hi, I have a Cisco 828 GSHDSL Router. This is not in production. At the moment i am trying to implement an Outbound ACL to interface ethernet 0. I have successfully applied an inbound access-list which i can see works correctly (also confirmed via sy...

it by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

folksanother post!i have a connection into a 3rd party lan through my firewall and i need to open a connection into the 3rd party but i have a problem - they're using a network range i usei think nat would allow me to change the destination address o...