cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HI,The software Advisor indicate me the IOS 12.1.27b (IP) for installing a WIC-1ENET in cisco 1750 router.But the install abort with this message "PQUICC-1-UNKNOWN_WIC: PQUICC(0), WIC card has an unknown ID of 0xFF".The router has 4M of Flash and 16M...

One of our ATM links is reporting output drops:show interfaces atm 1/0ATM1/0 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is ENHANCED ATM PA Description: ATM TRUNK MTU 4470 bytes, sub MTU 4470, BW 149760 Kbit, DLY 80 usec, reliability 255/255, txload...

Hi,I got a E1 card(2MFT-E1-DI),I have done loop back testing.Attached is what I did...can any one please tell me why my PRI is not UP when connected.Thanks.

sixfields by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two links with ISP-A and one link with ISP-B. Can I use maximum-path in this scenario. Requirement is to loadshare traffic on two links from ISP-A.

umar-rana by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi using 877 i will use ADSL connection for internet from my branch.at central site i have 1841 and PIX515E, i want to implement VPN.using VPN client software all the users can work.but if i want to go for site to site vpn, there is a small problem.f...

Hi All,I work for a small ISP and we need to be in a position to guarentee a certain client a set amount of the bandwidth to our upstream provider.I have submitted a plan to managment to use Class Based Weighted Fair Queuing on the output of the inte...

alalli by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure a multilink frame-relay interface on a 1751 router and I keep getting an error message. The router acknowledges that "int mfr" is valid syntax, but when I try to implement the command I get "invalid input detected". Details ...

mrouch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a 10mg Long Haul Ethernet connetion between two sites. We have set up seperate Vlans and sub interfaces with the relevant configurations with RIP routing. Connectivity is fine except that FTP file transfer is really slow. When we remove t...

HiI like to configure sparse-dense mode ( when RP is failed, let dense mode work) over FR hub and stroke(no subinterface allowed). Problem : FR is not available multicast nature, how can i fix this problem?thanks

ikizoo4 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I would like to know if someone configure a interface model VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 with more than one channel group, because I've read the data sheet that is possible a multchannel configuration, but I didn't find any example of this kind of configur...