cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me whether there is an IOS command to retrieve the device serial number on a MC3810 router?If not, is there another way to retrieve this besides looking at the back of the router?Show version does not provide this information.Thanks!...

I have a 3660 with an ATM DS3 modules in connecting to an LS1010 that then connects to a 7206 with an ATM DS3 module, I'm trying to do bridging with this configuration. The one is setup as bridge IRB the other RBE. When I hook the 3660 to the 7206 ...

runner by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hellowhen configure ISDN backup floating static route or Backup interface, interesting traffic is configured by "dialer-list" and ACLs. only interesting traffic can triger the ISDN link, but what about after ISDN link active, still those ACL filterin...

ikizoo4 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have two WAN links thro different ISP's and both are terminating in two separate Routers ( R1 & R2) . The ethernet Interfaces of R1 & R2 are connected in a Switch and we added R1 ethernet IP address range as secondary IP address in other Rout...

raju by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3662 core router, that has 4 T1's that are combined into a Multilink interface. I monitor this router with Solarwinds Orion Network Performance monitor. I am seeing alot of buffer misses; small, medium and bigStarting to get a little concer...

tsgcisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We recently bought a comprossion module for out 3662 routes connecting out WAN link (T1). My worry is that if i enable compression on the router, it will effect voice quality as we have voice and data traffic going over the WAN. To make ...

BGP

Hi!I have a Cisco 2610XM router with Advanced Security IOS (c2600-advsecurityk9-mz.124-3.bin).I have tried to use a BGP protocol but I couldn´t.The BGP protocol is not available in this IOS image?Thanks.

A point of confusion is why, when setting rate limits, the average rate of traffic is expressed in bps, but the burst limits are expressed in bytes. Can anyone confirm that the average rate would be set to 16KBps in the example below ?rate-limit outp...

boblutton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I need the command (ip tcp adjust-mss) to solve problems with l2tp tunnels. I have vxr 7206 with IOS 12.2(14)T , but I cant find the command. In which feature set should I find this command ?

tamer by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need help in configuring a CAT5K switch with RSM. Need to have 3 VLAN's and connect to ext. ADSL router. Any help would be much appreciated. I have set up VLAN's and also DHCP but how do I get the pc's to connect to the internet thru ADSL VLAN swit...

What interface module would be required to connect to a DSX-1 port from the service provider? Probable router used would be a 1751 but I'm not sure which WIC module would work for a DSX-1 feed from the telco. They're using an Adtran 616 and will b...

tvaughan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Well for the past few months I have had terrible bandwidth problems to one of our remote sites. We have a main campus and two remote campuses. Well each site has a CISCO 1720 router. The two remote sites connect back to the main site through these...

Currently I'm facing with a task where I need some advise from someone who's more experienced in Qos configurations. Do we have some forum or other resource where I can ask those questions?The situation as the follows:We have a customer where we mana...