Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! IGMP on NEXUS

Hello all, I'm experiencing an issue on my nexus 3K, i'm receiving a multicast from another site on a access port in vlan 200, if i connect i pc on other port in the same vlan i cannot lock with VL this stream , here the switch details:SoftwareBIOS: ...

Ziggy74 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Hope someone can point me in the right direction on this one.We are moving some AD servers to Azure and the on-prem servers need to access these without being NAT’d at our current NAT boundary router.  Our access to Azure/Internet etc. is vi...

AdeyC by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allif we have 2 abr routers between areas with redistribution, what needs to be done to stop suboptimal routing or loops?do we need to do filtering etc or would it generally work without any further config? for example if we have area 0 with 2 rou...

I'm wanting to see if anyone has been able to use GLC-ZX-SM in an ASR-1001x. The official compatibility matrix only lists the SMD version of this optic, but I didn't know if DOM was a requirement for the optic to actually work. I've got one plugged i...

I configured ports and ip addresses and redid everything over and over trying to figure out what I am doing wrong as far as static routing. ex. R1(config)# ip route 172.16.2.0 255.255.255.0 10.1.1.2. please any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Dear Ladies and Gents,does ISR1109 support MacSec?The command mka ? on interface level show "unrecognized command"On my router is IOS-XE, 16.09.06 with ipbase installedIf it does with which Version? Best RegardsRobert