cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All - Cisco IOS Router configure as Certificate Authority (CA) Server. There are 800 Branches configure in IPSEC tunnel to Datacenter Router using PKI Certificates. In the event of CA Router crashes or go offline 1) Will it impact the existing ...

Hi all!Trying to get a C819G-4G-V-K9 up and running as a basic LTE modem/router. I'm running into some strange issues with the modem and can't figure out what's going on.I was trying to get the modem working with a US Mobile SIM card. In the process ...

papkee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EDIT:  I was using IOSvL2 on CML2 and NAT does not work so I just changed it to IOSv and it worked right away.      Hello folks, I have setup a simple topology in CML2 lab with 3 nodes. inside--->FW---static route--->RTR1---BGP--->RTR2 The inside use...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the below topology . When the link from the router  to ISP is disconnected , I am not able to access the   router  using the ip 1.1.1.1 . from ASA I have default route Any suggestion Thanks   

internet.JPG

Hi My scenario is that I have two switches in DC configured with VRRP. Those two switches provide resilient connection to another switch in another building.I also have two firewalls above the two VRRP switches.routingI would like to still make use o...

oj by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we are adding a new remote site with 2 MPLS circuits and 2 ASR's at the DC and each will have its own MPLS circuit. The remote site is Meraki so we have to use OSPF. In our Data Center we have EIGRP running. I'm looking for advise onto where s...

NETAD by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a lab setup with 3 Cisco routers. The first router has no problem with telnet and ssh from a remote location. What i need is to telnet to the two other routers. I have tried static routing to a specific port for telnet on both routers and used...

123Cisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm configuring GRE-Tunnel so I'd like to enable the tunnel feature on Nexus 3548-X with command "feature tunnel". But the Nexus show the error "ERROR: Tunnel feature currently not supported on this platform." Do you have any idea to solve it?   PS. ...

lookpud by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i have some problems with understanding  the definition of feasible distance in EIGRP Convergence this book "CCNP Routing and Switching ROUTE 300-101 Official Cert Guide" said:<<<Feasible Distance (FD): Integer metric for the route, from the local...

Hi, Experts, i've encountered a issue of routing when we separate a router ASR 1001-X to multiple VRF and OSPF processes. VRF 1: Blue, router ospf 1 vrf blueVRF 2: red, router ospf 2 vrf reda routes was redistributed from BGP to OSPF 2 under vrf red....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card