cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I've built very simple topology in GNS with Layer 3 Switches.Static Routing is configured on IOU1 and IOU3   IOU1[12.0.0.1]----[12.0.0.2] IOU2 [23.0.0.2]------[23.0.0.3] IOU3 If I configure ports as Layer3 ( no switchport) then I am able to pin...

Hi,I have configured a small topology with 2 x RTRs and 2 x SWs and have 2 ISPs and have configured HSRP for failover. I have connected ISP 1 to RTR 1 and ISP 2 to RTR 2, now vlan 10(ISP 1) that is for ISP 1 is working perfectly fine in SW 1 while n...

Resolved! cisco 1841 routers

Hello all, I wanted ask the differences between the following versions and which one I need to allow me to be able generate crypto keys and be able to ssh and provide other security features as well? - c1841-adventerprisek9-mz.151-4.m10.bin- c1841-br...

jolaoba by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I was trying trying the throughout of the ASR-920-4SZ router. This router supports Cisco ASR920 Series - 2GE and 4-10GE. We bought the 10G licensing and we are planning on upgrading our internet circuit to 10Gb/s.  Does this this router need ...

ZK916 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have an odd multicast forwarding issue. I have two Nexus 3548-XL (not a VPC pair) running in WARP mode, that act as Anycast RPs and use PIM (sparse mode) updates to keep in sync. They have a common VLAN that contains the multicast source. Th...

Hi All,I'm having a bit of trouble getting a secondary ISP configured on my buildings core switch. The primary ISP connection runs over BGP, and works fine. The second ISP however gave us a modem to connect to. I've configured their modem for IP Pass...

Resolved! Routing

Dear experts ,Kindly help me to understand my organization network.Thanks in advanceIn my organization we have two cisco routers & two core switches. Bgp & Igb configured with isp & eigrp for internal reachbility.We don't want our lan users to reach ...

HiI have Cisco ISE, and our access layer operates at Layer 3. We have VLANs A, B, and C, and our objective is to prevent traffic from VLANs B and C from reaching VLAN A.All our access layer switches are configured as Layer 3. Is it possible to implem...

Resolved! Cisco 4330 NAT

Hello,I have one issue regarding PAT. We are trying to register our local Phone server to ISP SIP server. On our local Phone Server we have private IP and the we do PAT for accessing to internet. And during this PAT I see that the source port of is c...

IrakliGvishiani_0-1694529393042.png

Hi im new to networking and struggle with some of my assesment, So i follow instruction but still could not ping the server at all, i have try ACL but same result. My cofig Current configuration : 2172 bytes!! Last configuration change at 23:44:08 UT...

tungnf1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes