Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I try to login and it says I don't have access and need to register. When I go to register, it says I already have access. I reached out to Cisco via email and was given the following: Hello,SNTC portal support is provided through the SNTC Online Com...

Hey everyone, I'm unable to assist a customer with setting up the Collector Password for the initial GUI set-up. Following after deploying out the latest Collector on the website, we were unable to assign it the admin password upon initial configurat...

Lmarquez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New Collector, Previous Entitlement, Upload stuck "In Progress" Would any body be able to PM and assist me and check the back-end to see if anything needs to be cleared?We have deployed a new Collector and between that and a unit we were locked out o...

Hi, I am trying to upload CSCP to SNTC, but I am bumping into the file upload step (upload_failed.PNG). Already checked with the customer, where all releases have already been made. I would like the command via CLI to perform the troubleshooting and ...