Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Customer is not able to complete Self Onboarding registration.  I got an warning message that says the contract is not active or not associated to customer´s CISCO account. On CISCO Profile manager we can see the contract was associated. Can you help...

I need help for binding contracts in the client's CCO id. Already installed CSPC, I need to create the SNTC portal but I can not associate the contracts.The message appears, the company name does not match a qualifying company in the contract, or the...

jeff.oak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, I have a customer trying to assign one of their internal users access to the SNTC Portal. They're running into a snag where they're not able to assign access and there are issues involved with them gaining access through CSAM in general. I would...

Lmarquez by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Exact details of the Smart Collector issue including URL or screenshot: Currently unable to remove batch nodes through the ‘.txt’ method. Created a local text document file and inputted the IP addresses in the correct format. When selecting the text ...