Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Cannot upgrade CSPC to 2.7.3.2 from 2.7.2

Hi Team, I tried upgrading our CSPC to 2.7.3.2 from 2.7.2, but its not happening. When I click on "upgrade now" and then "continue"...it says "Initiated installation of package". After few minutes the "upgrade now" option highlights again. It does no...

Resolved! Device Access Verification Results

I made some changes to the credentials I'm using to access the devices I'm managing.  To ensure they are working I ran "Verify Device Access".  It seems to have run fine.  But when I want to look at the results, the Verification Time and the Source r...

RonF by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unable to login to the CLI of CSPC

I am getting the below error when logging in to the CSPC. the GUI is working fine. I have tried restarting it couple of times. any thoughts? ##########################################################################     This system is hardened and ...

Resolved! Scheduled Reports & Notifications

Is there a way in the Portal to automatically shut off email notification alerts for all future Scheduled Reports that we run (i.e. custom inventory report, product alerts, etc.)?   I only know of a way to stop each individual report that I schedule ...

Resolved! CSPC 2.7.4 Post Upgrade Connection to Platform Software Updates Server Fails

Fellow Networkers, Having CLI applied CSPC v2.74: admin# show apply Version Number : sp-30.0.4-0-0-lnx64 Status : Applied Start Time : May/01/2018 12:26:15 End Time : May/01/2018 12:37:32 admin# sho version Build-name : Collection Platform Software 2...