Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello SNTC Users ! I am using SNTC successfully for almost 2 years. Recently we performed an Access Point renew and we realize that SNTC portal is not updating the Access Point devices. We can successfully managed the WLC through the Collector. SN...

Hi Support,We registered for the Smart Net total care portal 4 days ago.Whenever I login I only see "Thanks for logging in, your account will be available within 24 hours. Check back later."How can we solve the issue?Done the Following:Register to Sm...

Hello, I am about to use SmartNet Total Care. Just finished portal registration. I have Cisco CSPC Collector guide which give me this link to download collector:https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283114009&flowid=17761&softwareid=...

I am a Cisco partner and I have a customer. We just configures themail collector version 2.6 we have done the discovery inventory  and uploads. The SNTC portal has the data. BUT some of the Cisco switches and routers discovered show up as generic dev...

Hey there, Hoping someone can shed some light on this; Recently setup my collector, CSPC 2.5.2.1 for SNTC When logged on to the server as root on the CLI i can form a successful connection to cisco on 443 (i believe thats the IP it needs to talk to, ...

I have a client that includes all their inventory in the collector, and therefore the items that are not installed that they have in a warehouse are included through a manual upload. Is there a training that shows how to prepare the CSV file and how ...

Paula Berga by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors