Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi team, The Delegated Admin for Customer ID 3428672 is stating that they have "Account Setup in Progress" on their SNTC Portal.  It's been over 24 hours, closer to 2 weeks.  They've cleared the cache and used multiple browsers.  Could you assist in ...

Hello,   I have a customer that has gone through the DA process and received the email responses back and accepted the legal agreement.  When they go to register a new CSPC they do not have any options under the "Library" menu.  Below are the next st...

michamic by Cisco Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have followed instructions posted, install After running the upload has passed 72 hours and is not reflected in the portal. My CSPC server is registered to my SNTC portal. When I check "Upload Processing" on my SNTC portal,, I do not see my inven...

Hello SNTC Users ! I am using SNTC successfully for almost 2 years. Recently we performed an Access Point renew and we realize that SNTC portal is not updating the Access Point devices. We can successfully managed the WLC through the Collector. SN...

Hi Support,We registered for the Smart Net total care portal 4 days ago.Whenever I login I only see "Thanks for logging in, your account will be available within 24 hours. Check back later."How can we solve the issue?Done the Following:Register to Sm...