Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello all,I have tried and failed to find great documentation for the CSPC XML API. I found another post that described how to get an inventory which was very helpful, but now I would like to add new devices (or discover them) programmatically.If the...

Customer are not able to add my company as CBR Admin/User.   My company sold contracts to customer and we enabled SNTC Portal for customer.  Customer logged on CSAM and not able to add my company cco id user as CBR Admin/User, beacuse roles are not s...

Hi all, We set up CSCP earlier in the year and have not really utilized it with everything that's been going on in the world. I have noticed that although within CSCP, the discovery / collection has picked up Serial Numbers, SNMP Locations, Software ...

JoeBawn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am exporting the Products Alerts Report and it is coming with the SN column filled in "not available". A few days ago it had been exported and it was normal. Is it related to CSPS collect or upload? We are doing the export of the Products Al...

Hi!

We have a few CSPC instances that were used for NOS, that we want to keep using for SNTC. We have registered with SNTC and installed the certificate, and the data collection is working fine. However the data upload is failing. We have verified ...

mortenso by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with a SMARTnet contract that started on April 4, 2021 and isn't showing up accurately in the SNTC portal. The CSPC Collector uploaded on April 11, 2021. I will provide customer name along with screen shots in a private message.  Th...