Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi.I currently have external role as CBR User, CBR Admin and CBR Developer of my client. Which allows me to see in the Smart Net Total Care of my company, the information of the CSPC installed in the network of my client, but this, only allows me to ...

Hi there I have a couple of Nexus 3172 switches and my Smartnet contract is due for renewal. When trying to renew via a reseller, I found out that the previous reseller registered the contracts with them being the end user and not my organisation.  I...

In the Smart Net Total Care Portal>>All PSIRTs>>Actions>>Change Alerts Status....  after choosing one or more PSIRTs the next window browser popup "Change Alert Status" with Please select "ignore" or "acknowledge" Alerts and launch Change Alert Statu...

I was recently added as an admin to the portal, I accessed it from this URL https://www.cisco.com/web/smartservices/sntc.html and click Sign in next to the Already a portal user?  I get the login, I login in using my CCO ID, it starts to load and the...