Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, I know that DNA license (at least 3 years) is mandatory for the first time purchasing Cisco catalyst 9200 or 9300After 3 years, DNA license will be expired and customer just want to continue use catalyst 9200/9300 as basic switching functions...

I have a customer that has their serial numbers for their Cisco TelePresence SX10 & SX80 showing up as invalid serials in the SNTC portal. The customer logged into each device and confirmed the correct serial numbers. I have screen shots that I will ...

Email removal Your Appliance Password is expired for use from Collector. I would like to know how to send email to just a single user about alerts like: Appliance Password will expire soonYour Appliance Password is expired for user collectorlogin.Tak...

Can you validate what this description code means, "FAILED: SNAS validated data not available".  This reason code stems from items that were not recognized as a Cisco device based on the collected device information.  I'm trying to determine if remed...

Hi,Under the "Admin" menu, my CCO login account is listed as one of the CustomerAdmins. (Which is odd because I thought I couldn't be a customer admin if I'm not an employee of the end customer-But lets leave that aside for now). The options of delet...

jvujcich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors