Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We use Nexus 3Ks as our core switches and I've been trying to build these in GNS3 as I need to make some changes on the live switches soon and want to test few things in a lab environment.I've put most of the config on the 2 switches, but I'm ...

nx1-nx2.PNG

Hi Team,           In our office, Totally we have 350 users, for that we are going to arrange new network setup for that please refer me to make core layer, distribution layer, access layer switches - this can support securely with smart small busine...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! C5548 and C5010

Hello, can anyone answer my questions regarding these switches please. 1. What are the advantages of the newer 5500 models  2. Am I able to use these as normal 10gbe switches without Fibre Channel Thanks

Hi guys. I have Cisco 881gw w/ embedded wireless access point. I configured two bridges between ap and router modules like:- BVI1 access point control plane link 10.1.1.4/30, where: 10.1.1.5 - router bvi1, 10.1.1.6 - access point bvi1- BVI7 - data pl...

hi team,            while i am configuring cisco router with pppoe protocol enable, i am getting following error,  Term-Server-7(config-vpdn-acc-in)#protocol pppoe^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.Term-Server-7(config-vpdn-acc-in)#Term-Server-7...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i had 3 switches and ( -2 were in bundle mode ver 16 os) and ( one was in install mode ver9 os) and it had old version than the other 2i followed the steps in these video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX006rPu4pA and when i rebooted the switch it c...

enzo80 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

some connection shows network failure like the RED paths in graph, the PC's gateway is configured on N7K that is in HSRP configuration, is the problem on N7K's configuration? please help.THANK YOU. 

Ping delay.jpg
Amanda by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am somewhat of a Cisco switching beginner, but have inherited a network that contains a switch stack of 4 x Catalyst 3560. Due to the sale of a portion of the company (and the end users still being in our building), I have had to create a s...

I have SG 300-28 in my network. want to know all devices' ip addresses or mac addresses connected to my switch. is this possible to see from web browser? or only from command line? what are the commands then?

Shajee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I am Trying to config 3850 switch running IP Services and doing policy routing on vlan But it seems switch is taking the command but but when I look back with a show run interface vlan <**>, it is not present there.Kindly suggest.

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card