Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloDue to a recent problem I had to manually configure a POE port.But I would like to put on a port the default configuration I can not find the command. In the screenshot below I would like to put port 11 on No.For the configuration I used the fol...

putty_2018-11-25_20-44-20.jpg
sebr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,   Please, do you know what is the latency for video traffic on Cisco 2960 x switches? I'm interested to install this model into a CCTV network, where the video traffic can be an issue if the latency is bigger than 8ns.   Thank you.

Hi, I am configuring C6807 series switches at CCW, I have selected VS-S2T-10G as the supervisor. I need 1 x 8 port 10 gig line card & 1 x 48 port 1 gig line card. I ended up selecting below  C6800-48P-SFP-XL & C6800-8P10G ( I dont have a option to se...

I found the configuring guide here configuring ACL,  that define: Out—Traffic that has already been through the router and leaves the interface In—Traffic that arrives on the interface and then goes through the router. I can understand both definitio...

I've been researching and trying to fix this for several days, I'm finally giving in and asking for help because I am OUT of ideas.  First of all, I know I messed up and loaded the wrong IOS image, I think it was 3750E or something image, I later fou...

d2freak82 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, Thanks for reading. I have a 2960+ with a GLC-SX-MMD which keeps disabling the port.  Its fiber-connected to another GLC-SX-MMD in a 2960x.  A show inventory on 2960+ shows the gbic and show int transceiver shows voltage but the interface l...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I'm currently studdying IPv6 addressing for BSCI Certification Exam.Because this part was too much summarised in BSCI preparation book for my understanding I had buy and read Cisco Self-Study Implementing Cisco IPv6 Networks (IPv6).I would like u...

xine xine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several Nexus 3000-series switches acting as TOR switches, each having multiple SVI's that act as default gateways for clients. The VLANs reside purely on the switch and do not trunk anywhere else -- the switch routes the packets to an aggrega...

Lyphiard by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I may have to design/build a very small  (single rack) data centre presence in a location that is remote to our existing data centres. I'm considering deploying vxlan in the primary (existing) DC and in the potential new one. This is for L2 adjac...