Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Model                        SW Version      SW Image WS-C3850-48U       16.3.5b           CAT3K_CAA-UNIVERSALK9       cat3850-wc2#sh processes cpu history                                                                                               ...

Hello,   I make some research without success concerning my question.   Do you know if it is possible  to use lifetime, warntime or gracetime option on local username on Catalyst series?   I know it is possible on Nexus ( except user admin).   Thank ...

Xavillon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All,I'm trying to setup an ERSPAN on our Nexus 7010 and running into some trouble. I want to span the data from a VLAN in our DMZ vDC and have the source configuration setup correctly (i believe). monitor session 1 type erspan-source  erspan-id 2...

Hi everyone,   I am pretty new in the switching area, I unfortunately have not so much knowledge about Switch Configuration, hope I will find here some help, some direction to go towards :) at least. We have 2 diferent managable Switches from CISCO: ...

hi every one i have 2 active N3K connected together with LACP port-channel with 3 (10G) ether , one of this ether is disabled , so the port-channel working now with only 2 (10G) ether , let named this devices are device A and device B , the device" A...

Murad* by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have production stack which were built by 3 switches 3750-X. cc#sh switch stack-ring speed Stack Ring Speed : 32GStack Ring Configuration: FullStack Ring Protocol : StackWisePlus   I see high ring utilization  cc#sh controllers utilization |...

Dear Experts After ISSU from 151-1.SY1 to 151-1.SY4 on Catalyst 6509-E SUP720 everything works as expected but we recognized different output from CONsole port. In contrast to other VSS systems we can connect to stby-console port AND execute show com...

d.bader by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem with my Cisco router. I can't get access to it through con/aux port. Router responds only to telnet request "Password required but none set"and then it closes connection. When I try to get access with COM it shows nothing. Router...

rawik by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community, trying to link Mellanox switch MSN2100B QSFP+ to a switch stack of Cisco 3850-24P SFP+ Cisco has module PID: C3850-NM-2-10G    , VID: V01   Note: this Cisco model only has 2x10GB SFP+ modules per switch   steps taken: on Cisco conf t...

479130 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   i have a Cisco 4500X-16 with IOS-XE 15.2(4)E5   The maximum password length is 26 characters. Does anyone knows how to increase this value in combination with aaa?   I don't have this issue with IOS-XE 15.2(3)E2   regards, Pascal

Hi, I am in situation where one device and switch  each other  are connected over FTP CAT 5 patch cable . The FTP 5 patch cable is 100.3 metres.The result is that the state of port in the switch is connected, the port is up, protocol is up, link is u...

Dear Team member.   we have configure the qos for host, 1. when we start the debug, we are not able to see the any debug out put so unable to understand the configuration is correct or need any changes.   2. Also when we add the service-policy out ap...